Atherosclerosis


12 August

How to lower cholesterol in the blood - medication products

High cholesterol is considered an important risk factor for atherosclerosis, but not the only one.It is believed that the higher rates of blood cholesterol in humans, the higher the risk of developing it at various cardiovascular diseases. However, the fight with atherosclerosis should not be cruel war against cholesterol as dangerous only one that settles on the walls of blood vessels,...

Continue Reading
12 August

Causes of high cholesterol in the blood

Many people wonder why there is high blood cholesterol?For most people there is a belief that the level of bad cholesterol rises only the abuse of foods rich in cholesterol. In fact, over 70% of cholesterol is synthesized by the body, and only the remaining 30% comes from food received, and this balance may be slightly changed. Some studies carried out by scientists in the US have show...

Continue Reading
12 August

High cholesterol in the blood - Myths and Reality

The population has long formed the opinion that cholesterol is a harmful substance that enters our body with food, causing atherosclerosis and other diseases of the cardiovascular system. Some people are so sure of that, worrying about their health, are excluded from the daily diet fat, holesterinosoderzhaschuyu food and so on., Knowing that high cholesterol in the blood caused by the a...

Continue Reading
12 August

Do I need to drink tablets from cholesterol - harm or benefit from taking statins ?

After the blood test for cholesterol, the doctor prescribes the patient expensive pills for cholesterol, prevent diseases of the cardiovascular system - statins. This doctor should also explain to the patient that now the drugs he has to take the time.Any tablet - to lower cholesterol or other diseases - all without exception, have their own set of side effects. And the doctor should w...

Continue Reading
12 August

The rate of cholesterol in men and women

cholesterol - a fat-like substance from which are mainly formed plaques, guilty in the development of atherosclerosis, a dangerous disease of human arteries.Cholesterol in Greek - solid bile. This compound belongs to a class of lipids, and possibly many seem strange, but only 20% of the person gets out of foods, in particular, animal fats, meat and certain types of proteins and other pr...

Continue Reading
12 August

How to lower cholesterol without medication

Everyone knows that cholesterol contributes to the formation in the vessel walls of cholesterol plaques, which are dangerous in that favorable conditions for thrombus formation are created as a result of cracking.That is, in the place where a lot of settled de cholesterol plaque forms, which progressively narrows the lumen and favors the formation of cracking at the site of the thrombus....

Continue Reading
12 August

Bad cholesterol is not harmful , it needs the body to normal

negative attitude of most people to the so-called "bad" cholesterol is soon to be replaced by the opposite opinion.Almost all doctors and patients is associated with an increased risk of bad cholesterol for cardiovascular disease and obesity. However, of Texas scientists have recently proven that you can not seek to significantly reduce the level of bad cholesterol.Bad cholesterol is co...

Continue Reading
12 August

Cerebral atherosclerosis - treatment , symptoms, drugs

Cerebral arteriosclerosis - a disease caused by the formation of atherosclerotic plaques in the vessels of the brain and threatened stroke.Intrigue of this disease is that in the early development of the disease a person does not feel serious symptoms, even if the reduction of the lumen of the arteries only noise in the head, the ears, dizziness may occur halfway.About how there is a dev...

Continue Reading
12 August

The mouthwash can cause a stroke or heart attack

mouthwash, which has recently become very popular, carry the risk of stroke and heart attack.Many people today are accustomed to using a variety of anti-bacterial mouthwash oral hygiene, not suspecting that antiseptics, their constituent except destroy pathogenic bacteria and beneficial bacteria that regulate vascular tone in the body. Dentists strongly recommended, except for all the u...

Continue Reading
12 August

How to reduce the pressure at home

Hypertension is one of the most common diseases of our time.The incidence of this disease in the human population is very high, every fourth inhabitant of the planet is suffering from high blood pressure.In old age, the problem occurs every second. In recent decades have seen a persistent increase in the incidence of absolute in all age categories, but increasing contribution to illness...

Continue Reading