Barberry: description .In the European part of Russia common Berberis vulgaris (B. vulgaris L), which grows in the wild and is often used in urban landscaping.Silnovetvisty, with drooping branches of a shrub up to 2.5 m in height especially along the autumn, when the background of red and yellow leaves hanging brush purple berries.Flowering barberry inconspicuous yellow flowers in drooping r...Continue Reading
1. Recipe dried barberry Ripe clusters of berries are dried in cardboard boxes over a source of heat (not above 40 ° C) to a "clattering pebbles" pluck branches and used as seasoning in soups, meat, in pilaf.The fruits can be crushed. 2. Recipe juice from the fruit of barberry Pour 1 kg of berries a glass of water, heated almost to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.Then...Continue Reading
Hawthorn: description .The most common in the European part of Russia wild Crataegus sanguinea (Crataegus sanguinea Pall.) And Crataegus pinnatifida (C. pinnatifida Bge.), Introduced into the culture as an ornamental shrub.In Siberia and the Far East common local species - white-naped hawthorn (C. dahu-rica Koehne.).These and other thorny bushes found in the wild, and they are planted, usual...Continue Reading
1. Recipe pureed hawthorn Ripe hawthorn pour boiling water, blanch for 2 minutes and poured through a colander.Berries pestle rubbed through a sieve and added sugar (1 kg - 0.5 kg of sugar).Then the puree is heated for 10 minutes, stirring all the time, and display in steamed banks.Banks are sterilized for 20 minutes, roll and roll over.You can use aerogrill where placed prepared jars wit...Continue Reading
Actinidia: description .Of the 40 species of vines growing in the world of this kind, only 4 can be found on our Far East of.Sakhalin and the Kuril islands.All Actinidia - Curly lianas in length from 6 to 25 m, with spirally wrapped woody trunk.Leathery, shiny green or variegated leaves (from Actinidia Kolomikta) located at all branches branching vines entwine near densely growing trees.Acti...Continue Reading
Lingonberry: description .Lingonberry (Vaccinium vitis idaea L.) - is the most delicious berry of our forests, although with this statement some might argue.Shrub with perennial shoots and wintering leathery shiny leaves rising 10-15 cm lives in peat bogs, on moist mixed and coniferous forests.In May - June, seedlings flowers jugs of white and pink flowers on the spot where first appear pink...Continue Reading
1. Recipe Actinidia stockfish (dried) Enumerated fruits dried on trays in an oven or stove Electric driers at a temperature of 50-60 ° C.Slightly dried fruit left on the absorbent layer of paper with a mild heat for 2-3 hours, evaporated to dryness and then placed in cartons or linen bags and store in a dry place.From dry berries compote cook, they decorate pastries, baked cakes and pies....Continue Reading
1. Recipe cranberries soaked Enumerated berries firmly placed in the container, lightly shaking.Pour boiling water ostuzhennoy, which added sugar and salt.On berries bucket - about 3-3.5 liters of water, a cup of sugar (can be sugar-free) and 1 tsp..salt.On top lay a plate - the oppression, to berries do not pop up.The stand should be in a cool place. 2. cranberries recipe for the guy i...Continue Reading
Elderberries: description .In nature, there are various types of elder with red and black fruits.The most common Sambucus racemosa, or racemose (Sambucus racemosa L.) - in the European zone of Russia, Siberian elder (S. sibirica Nakai.), Elderberry Siebold (S. sieboldi-ana Schwer.) And 3-4 types - all with redsmall fruits, collected in the brush.Blossoms silnovetvisty this shrub in May, when...Continue Reading
Blueberries: description .In the European part of Russia blueberry (Vaccinium uliginosum L.) are not as popular as in Siberia and the Far East.It grows on peat swamps, damp forests, the tundra.Shrub growing up to one meter is covered with the same blue-green leaves, making the plant appears bluish.Blueberry Blossoms in June, pinkish-white small flowers bells hanging in pairs or singly.In Aug...Continue Reading
BlackBerry: description .Unpretentious bush (Rubus caesius L.) is found in the wild throughout the European part of Russia and Western Siberia, ...
Kalina: description .Sung in folk songs common viburnum grows in moist places throughout the European part of Russia.In the Far East Buryat comm...
1. The recipe for blackberry dried Berries provyalivayut 8 on baking oven (the oven) at a low temperature by placing absorbent cloth (paper),...