There are few women who are aware of the fact that both men are discharge.Like women, men are also normally happen and they are odorless.Only in women it is called "whites" and they appear from the vagina, while men expire from the urethra.Of course, any abnormal discharge evidence of illness and require treatment to the doctor.
About health of men indicate physiological separation from the outlet of the urethra, which are observed in the following cases:
libidinal or physiological uretroreya
This condition occurs when there are clear discharge on the glans penis during sexual arousal or in the morning,immediately upon waking.Their number varies in different men, and is directly related to the severity of sexual arousal.But in any case it is important to remember that such allocation when excited, contain small amounts of sperm, so when they are in contact with the genitals partner it has the risk of becoming pregnant.The function describes the isolation is to ensure t
During increase intra-abdominal pressure (straining) to the penis head can appear transparent allocation odorless with possible gray-white veins.Such isolation and viscous mixture comprised of prostate and seminal vesicle secretions.Such isolation may appear at the end of urination, then talk about voiding prostatoree.In exceptional cases, the selection appear with a strong cough.They are not considered organic pathology, and only reveal a violation of the autonomic regulation of the functioning of the reproductive organs.
Smegma smegma (preputial grease) is a secret, which consists of sebaceous glands of the glans and foreskin.Normally, when a man observing the rules of personal hygiene such allocation is not inconvenienced as mechanically rinsed off with water.But neglecting hygiene smegma accumulates and bacteria multiply in it that is a source of odor.
sperm, which contains a large number of sperm normally released in the ejaculation (ejaculation) at the end of sexual intercourse or spontaneously during sleep (wet dreams).Pollutions occur in adolescent boys and happen a few times a month, or a 1 - 3 week (hormonal changes).
spermatorrhoea In some cases, ie the expiry of semen from the urethra without sexual intercourse and orgasm, indicates pathology when disturbed tone of the muscular layer of the vas deferens with existing or chronic inflammation diseases of the brain.
All other selection, which go beyond physiological pathologies and are evidenced in the first place of an inflammation of the urethra, or urethritis.Causes of urethritis in men are different, they can be both infectious and non-infectious.
Infectious causes are divided into specific and nonspecific.
- Specific etiologic factors include diseases that are transmitted sexually is gonorrhea and trichomoniasis.
- infectious nonspecific urethritis caused by opportunistic bacteria, viruses and fungi:
- chlamydial urethritis (see Chlamydia in men.);
- Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma urethritis;
- candidal urethritis or urogenital candidiasis in men;
- herpetic urethritis and other (Escherichia coli, streptococci, staphylococci).
noncommunicable inflammation factors include:
- allergic reactions
- mechanical damage to the mucous membrane of the urethra
- irritation of the urethra chemicals
- injury, urethral narrowing.
Men allocation can vary in transparency and color.These settings affect the intensity of the inflammatory process, its stages and etiologic factor.Discharge of liquid formed, and various mucous cells.
- Muddy - if the cell contains a large amount, the discharge has a cloudy color.
- Gray or thick - with the prevalence in the secretions of the epithelial cells they acquire a gray color and become thick.
- Yellow, green or yellow-green - when the content in the release of large amounts of white blood cells, they become yellow or even green color they are also called purulent discharge.
It should be noted that at the same pathology character of discharge varies over time.
white discharge in men due to several reasons.First, we should eliminate candidiasis (see. Thrush in men).In this disease the following symptoms:
- penis head unpleasant smells sour bread or yeast;
- glans penis is covered with a whitish bloom;
- marked itching, burning and even pain of the penis and perineum;
- selection appear when urinating;
- marked reddish spots (irritation, inflammation) on the head and the inner surface of the foreskin;
- there is pain during intercourse, felt discomfort in the head and foreskin;
- observed a white discharge, not only during urination;
- partner complains of itching and burning, pain during intercourse, has a cheesy discharge.
addition urogenital candidiasis white discharge may be due to chlamydia and / or ureaplasmosis and mycoplasmosis, as well as talk about the inflammation of the prostate gland, which is characterized by:
- difficult and intermittent urination;
- burning sensation in the perineum and the urethra;
- discomfort during defecation;
- frequent urge to urinate;
- sexual dysfunction (decreased libido and erections, rapid ejaculation, orgasm erased).
Men are important to remember that running prostatitis can lead not only to permanent erectile dysfunction, and infertility.
- Chlamydia, ureaplasmosis - transparent mucus possible with chlamydial urethritis and ureaplasma in the chronic stage of the disease.In acute process secretions increases the number of white blood cells, and they acquire a greenish or yellowish color.
- Trichomoniasis, Gonorrhea - also transparent, profuse discharge with a lot of mucus that occur during the day, there may be in the early stages of infection Trichomonas or gonococci.In the case of chlamydia (ureaplasmosis) subjective feelings are often absent (pain, itching, burning), and transparent allocation appear after prolonged abstinence from urinating.
purulent discharge, which include the desquamated epithelium of the urethra, a significant number of leukocytes and urethral mucus, characterized by yellowish or greenish hues.Yellow allocation or with a dash of greenery are a characteristic feature of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Gonorrhea - allocation thick and have an unpleasant putrid odor, observed during the day and accompanied by pain during urination.A man must first of all think of gonorrhea, if there is a pair of classic symptoms: itching and discharge.
- Trichomoniasis - also when highlighted in yellow is not excluded, and trichomoniasis, although it is often asymptomatic.At the expressed symptoms of trichomoniasis infection in addition to pus-like discharge a man concerned about the burning and stinging during urination, frequent and irresistible urge to urinate, a feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen and perineal discomfort.
discharge with odor
Unpleasant smell of the perineum and the penis in particular can be observed and, if not intimate hygiene conditions:
- Smegma is a good breeding ground for microorganisms, which, breeding and dying, create an unpleasant odor,if you do not make regular thorough washing of the external genitalia.
- Besides, the smegma may differ malodorous metabolic disorders (eg diabetes mellitus in men).In this release of smegma is so intense that permeates through underwear.
selection with the smell most often observed during infection of the urethra.First, we should exclude gonorrheal urethritis - thick, yellow or green discharge, which occur throughout the day.
Sour smell patognomichnym discharge is a symptom of urogenital candidiasis.Infestation by fungi genus Candida provokes the appearance of cheesy or milky-white secretions (see. Candida balanoposthitis).
also possible and fishy smell discharge, which is inherent in bacterial vaginosis, which is more common in women (called bacterial vaginosis), and men develop the disease is more nonsense.Gardnerella relates to conditionally pathogenic microorganisms and begins to actively proliferate only under certain conditions:
- weakened immunity;
- accompanying inflammation of the urogenital sphere;
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- use condoms with spermicide;
- long-term treatment with antibiotics or immunosuppressive agents (cytostatics, corticosteroids);
- tight underwear made of synthetic fabrics;
also malodorous discharge may be in such diseases as:
- balanitis (inflammation of the glans)
- balanoposthitis (inflammation of the inner surface of the foreskin).
But except selections (not from the urethra, and smegma), these diseases are accompanied by erythema and itching, pain, penis, and on the head are detected ulcers and scarring.
Spotting or discharge streaked with blood is often observed in the infection of the urethra.The admixture of blood characteristic of gonorrhea, Trichomonas or Candida urethritis.Moreover, the amount of blood is directly related to the intensity of the inflammation.
often observed in the blood of chronic urethritis (mucous membrane of the urethra and loosened responds to the slightest contact bleeding irritation, including the passage of urine through the channel).
Another reason like - injuries of the urethra during medical procedures.In the case of coarse bougienage, installation and removal of the catheter, cystoscopy or swab can be observed cross-sectional spotting.They are distinguished by the fact that the blood of scarlet, does not clot and the bleeding stops by itself very quickly.
Passage of stones, sand
In addition, allocation of blood can be observed during the passage of small stones or sand (kidney or bladder) on the urethra.Microlite solid surface affects the mucous and blood vessels, causing bleeding.In this case, the blood is most noticeable when urinating, which is accompanied by pain.
Gross hematuria (blood in the urine, visible during urination) is also possible in the presence of glomerulonephritis.At the same time there is a triad of symptoms: gross hematuria, edema, increased blood pressure.
One of the signs of malignant tumors of the genitourinary system (prostate cancer, penile, testicular, and other) is the appearance of blood in men.In this case, the blood is brown or dark, may cause clots.
blood Isolation of sperm
should not forget about such symptoms as blood sperm selection (haemospermia).There are false and the true haemospermia.When false blood mixed into the semen during its passage through the urethra.And in true blood gets to ejaculate even before it passes through the urethra.Haemospermia accompanied by the following symptoms:
- pain during ejaculation;
- urination disorders;
- pain and / or swelling in the genital organs (testicles and scrotum);
- discomfort and pain;
One reason haemospermia is:
- overly active sexual life, or on the contrary,
- long period of abstinence, while during intercourse there is a rupture of the vascular walls in the tissues of the genitals
- undergone surgical intervention or biopsy may also be a causethe appearance of blood in the semen
- haemospermia appears in benign and malignant tumors of urinary organs
- the presence of stones in the testes and vas deferens
- for varicose veins of the pelvic organs.