Glycine is one of the most popular metabolic drugs prescribed to improve mental and physical abilities, as well as a sedative and hypnotic light in pediatric and adult patients.
action can be as soothing and in activating the central nervous system, and varies according to the time of dosing during a day - this provides instructions for use of Glycine.However, once
should focus on the fact that all drugs, nootropics, without exception, work only in diseased tissue, directly improving the metabolic processes in the brain cells for violations, but have no effect on healthy tissue .That is, use them to stimulate mental activity of children, adults, improve memory and attention (as not seldom recommended) - if not completely useless, it is ineffective (see placebo effect.).
FarmGruppa: drug to improve brain metabolism.According to ATC classification refers to a group of psychostimulants and nootropics.
composition of the preparation, the release form, price
- The active ingredient of the dr
- Product form: sublingual tablets with a sweet taste, white marble inclusions ploskotsilindricheskoy chamfered shape.
in blisters of 50 sublingual tablets, in a cardboard bundle.
Also available dosage tablets glycine 150, 400 and 500 mg.
Price: Glycine 100 mg №50: 29-36 rubles.
Glycine - is the simplest amino acetic acid.Included in the protein molecules and biologically active compounds.Glycine is the basis for the synthesis of porphyrins, of which subsequently synthesized hemoglobin and myoglobin, and purine bases.It regulates metabolic processes, activates and normalizes the central nervous system inhibition defensive reactions, eliminates psycho-emotional voltage, improves cognitive function and mental abilities.It has alpha1-adrenoceptor blocking, glycine and GABA-ergic, antioxidant and detoxifying effect.Glycine regulates glutamate receptors, thereby achieved the following: preparation:
- reduction of conflict and aggression;
- increase the level of social adaptation;
- improvement and stabilization of mood;
- acceleration of falling asleep and improve sleep quality (see how quickly sleep without medication.);
- vegetovascular decrease the severity of disorders, including those associated with menopause (see preparations at menopause.);
- reduction in the severity of CNS disorders on the background of stroke and traumatic brain injury;
- decrease the toxic effect of ethanol and drugs which depress the central nervous system activity.
Pharmacokinetics - drug rapidly enters the body fluids and tissues, including the brain substance.Not accumulate in tissues completely metabolized to carbon dioxide and water.
The instructions for use of glycine stated:
- decreased performance, mental and physical;
- Stress and the associated emotional stress;
- Overvoltage CNS in the period of increased mental stress (exams, etc.);
- Deviant, contrary to the accepted norms of behavior in adolescents and children;
- Perinatal CNS damage in infants;
- ischemic stroke;
- organic and functional diseases of the nervous system, accompanied by emotional instability, high excitability, the fall of mental capacity and sleep disorders:
- neurosis-like states and neuroses
- recovery period after TBI (traumatic brain injury) and neuroinfections
- perinataland other species encephalopathies, including alcohol and drug.
It is written in the instructions to glycine, but the first 4 points should not be considered seriously.As a result, numerous studies the effectiveness of nootropics (including glycine) to increase mental and physical performance, memory, has not been proven.Only 1 small study of glycine has proven that he has little efficacy in central nervous system disorders, and not in severe cases.For example, U.S. glycine is not used in these cases (the first 4 points), it is used only rarely in psychiatric clinics to treat a number of patients.
Glycine is not assigned to the presence of individual reactions of hypersensitivity to the drug and its components.
Glycine pregnant and lactating
can be used to treat women of these groups, but strictly on prescription.
Glycine tablets intended for sublingual resorption.It is possible to dissolve the drug in the cheek, and apply pre-crushed tablet in a powder form.
- lesions of the nervous system associated with organic and functional changes and proceeding with increased excitability, changes in emotional state, sleep disorders: adults: 1 tablet (100 mg) glycine two or three times a day lasting 7-14 days.The course of treatment can be extended to 30 days.Repeated courses of application is possible within 30 days after completion of the previous course.
- Sleep disorders : 0,5-1 tablet 20 minutes but sleep.
- ischemic cerebral stroke : 1000 mg of the drug buccally or sublingually with 1 tspwater during the first 3.6 hours;1000 mg daily for the next 1-5 days;hereinafter - glycine 1-2 tablets three times a day for a further 30 days.
- Encephalopathy , the consequences of an organic lesion of the nervous system (central and peripheral): 1 tablet glycine two or three times per day duration of 14-30 days.Courses are repeated 4-6 times during the year.
on application of glycine instruction for children
The drug has a sweet taste, so children usually resolves happy pills.If it is impossible resorption tablets (infants, young child) permissible grinding the required amount of the drug in powder and dilution in a teaspoon of water.
- Children under three years: 0,5 Tab.(50 mg) of glycine administration twice or three times a day for 7-14 days, then - 50 mg once a day for 7-10 days.The daily dose for children under 3 years old is 100-150 mg of glycine, and the exchange rate - no more than 2000-2600 mg.
- Children older than 3 years drug is given at a dose Adults: 1 tablet (100 mg) twice-three times a day for 1-2 weeks, with the highest increase rate of up to 4 weeks.
Side effects of glycine
Perhaps the development of hypersensitivity reactions as rash, urticaria.
Overdose No cases of overdose described.Possible: low blood pressure, dizziness and nausea.
when taken concomitantly with agents from the groups of anxiolytics, antipsychotics, anticonvulsants, hypnotics and antidepressants glycine reduces the severity of side effects first.
wary appoint persons to drive vehicles and engaged in the work with the exact mechanisms.
It also includes nootropics Piracetam (Nootropil, Piracetam, Lutset) Noopept.Among herbal remedies can be identified Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo, Memoplant, Ginkgo Biloba, Tanakan, Ginkoum, Doppelgerts ginkgo biloba with vitamins gr.V, Vitrum Memory), improves metabolic processes in neurons, as well as enhancing the action of nootropics.
The pharmacy can be found Glycine: Glycine ozone Glycine-Bio, Evalar Glycine, Glycine Forte, Glycine-Canon.
100 pcs.500 mg.1100 rub.
20 pcs.50-80 rubles.
50 pcs.17 rubles.
100 mg.50 pcs.30 rubles
30 caps.150 rubles.