Chlamydia - a group of infectious diseases, agents which are chlamydia.It is this kind of micro-organisms, which is not a bacteria, not viruses, chlamydia - prazitarnye agents that reproduce intracellularly, so cure diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia in men is much more difficult.Intrigue of this agent is that almost half of the flow of chlamydia in men who have no symptoms.
At constant stress, poor nutrition, lack of proper rest, when a person there are disturbances in the immune system, weakening an adequate immune response to infection - chlamydia can affect the cardiovascular system, the respiratory system - chlamydial pneumonia, musculoskeletal - chlamydial arthritis, organs of vision - conjunctivitis, but the most frequent localization of these infectious agents - male urogenital system.
Urogenital chlamydiosis manifests symptoms of cystitis, urethritis and prostatitis.Determine the disease is possible only by means of specific analyzes, enzyme immunoassay (EIA), serological and molecular-biological methods.Chlamydial infections are dangerous to health because they have multiple complications - a violation of potency from ascending genital tract infection, joint disease, male infertility, vascular and heart disease.
Therefore, if you experience the slightest suspicion of violations while in the urogenital sphere, should rule out or confirm the diagnosis of chlamydial infection.In men, treatment of this disease are engaged venereologists physicians, infectious disease specialists, urologists.
Road transmission of chlamydia in men
Chlamydia infection among all sexually transmitted diseases is a leader.Every year in this country of 1.5 million people become ill with urogenital chlamydiosis, most often Chlamydia is registered in the age of 20-40 years of sexual activity, to date, observed incidence rate among 13-17 year olds.The source of infection can be asymptomatic persons with both, or with active disease.
Road transmission of chlamydia in men and women.
- contact. most common - is the sexual route of transmission of chlamydia, and regardless of the contact method.Possible, but not likely a contact or family home the way, through a shared personal care items, clothing, bedding, dirty hands.
- Vertical : Antenatal -during pregnancy and intrapartum women - during the birth of a child is passed from mother to baby.
Symptoms of chlamydia in men
in 46% of men in the disease is asymptomatic, but even in this case the person is a carrier of infection and potentially dangerous to the sexual partner.The incubation period of chlamydia is 14-28 days, and often the first symptoms of disease observed after only two weeks after the dubious contact.How does chlamydia?Symptoms and signs of the disease may be as follows:
- Acute chlamydia in men is a sign of low-grade body temperature 37,2-37.5S, weakness, fatigue.
- From the urethra may be glassy, watery or mucous-purulent discharge, especially noticeable after sleeping.
- When urination is possible itching, burning, the first drops of urine may be cloudy.
- acute inflammatory process in men may be associated with bloody secretions during ejaculation, or at the end of urination.
- meatus may be swollen, reddened.
- Sometimes men feel unpleasant or painful sensations in the groin, lower back.
- After infection chlamydia symptoms often subside, separation can be only occasionally in the morning and people forget about it, do not go to the doctor.Therefore, the acute phase of the disease often becomes chronic, leading to prostatitis, cystitis, etc. Disease.
urogenital chlamydiosis in men - Treatment
How to treat chlamydia?In men, the problem of treatment of this disease is in the later treatment of the patient to the services of specialists and doctors often have to deal with advanced chronic urogenital chlamydiosis.
- Antifungals tablets
- Antibiotics for chlamydia
- Chlamydia in women and men - symptoms, treatment
- 11 rules - How to take
- antibiotics Burning and pain when urinating inwomen and men
in the treatment of chlamydia drugs of choice based on the characteristic of chlamydia, namely that the vital functions of these microorganisms occurs within cells.Therefore, only the antibiotics tetracycline, macrolides and fluoroquinolones are most suitable for therapy.The use of cephalosporins, sulfonamides and penicillins are not appropriate, due to their nature are not high activity against Chlamydia.
Before treatment, attending physician determines the prescription of infection, the emergence of the first symptoms of intolerance to any medications, possible allergic reactions and other chronic diseases.Also, on the basis of laboratory tests to be confirmed as follows:
- condition of the hepatobiliary system - the liver, gallbladder, pancreas
- gut microbiota
- condition urogenital tract
the treatment of chlamydia in men, preparations are selected specialist also taking into accountconcomitant STDs - diseases, sexually transmitted diseases, because chlamydia is often accompanied by other infections:
- Antibiotics .The most often prescribed the following drugs: doxycycline (JUnidoks soljutab, Vibramitsin) Azithromycin (Sumamed, Zitrolid, Hemomitsin, Azitsid, Ecomed), lomefloxacin (maksakvin), erythromycin, clarithromycin, ofloxacin, Spiramycin (Rovamycinum), Ciprofloxacin (Sifloks, tsiprobay, Tsiprolet, TSifran).Sometimes schemes treatment of chlamydia in men at the complicated process of using just 2 antibiotic and antifungal agents (Pimafucin, Fluconazole):
- azithromycin ciprofloxacin
- rifampicin ciprofloxacin
- doxycycline, ciprofloxacin
- immunomodulators. Interferon Amiksin, Neovir, polioksidony, Poludan, Timalin, Derinat, Takvitin.And also you can use natural immunomodulators based on plant extracts - Eleutherococcus, Aralia tincture, Pantocrine, Saparal.
- Systemic enzyme therapy. Lidaza, Wobenzym, Phlogenzym, Trypsin.
- Hepatoprotectors. Essentiale Forte, Phosphogliv, Kars, Legalon (see. An overview of all the tablets to the liver).
- Antioxidants. Vitamin E, sodium thiosulfate, ascorbic acid, glutamic acid.
- eubiotics. Enterol, Lactobacterin, Bifikol, Bifidumbacterin (cm. List analogues Linex)
- Enzyme preparations .Mezim, Festal, Pancreatin.
- Physiotherapeutic procedures .Very effective treatment for chlamydia when combined with magnitolazerom, ultrasound therapy, magnetic therapy, electrophoresis with drugs.
There is no single treatment for all schemes of chlamydia in men as in each clinical case qualified doctor determines the individual scheme of complex treatment, with all the concomitant diseases, patient's age, individual susceptibility and other factors.
Chlamydia in men - the consequences
infection When running forms of chronic chlamydia in men whose treatment is not carried out, or was not enough effective, the patient is at risk of developing serious diseases such as prostatitis, epididymitis, urethritis.
- Symptoms of prostatitis - with an inflammation of the prostate gland in men there are pains in the rectum, in the lower back, groin, there are difficulties in the beginning of urination, discharge from the urethra mucous or watery, disturbed potency.
- symptoms of urethritis - itching in the urethra, frequent urination, purulent or muco-purulent discharge, chronic chlamydial urethritis may develop urethral stricture.
- Symptoms of epididymitis - an inflammation of the epididymis, which is usually characterized by high body temperature, increased epididymis, which ultimately results in a consequence to infertility and impaired spermatogenesis.
- Disease Reiter - chlamydial conjunctivitis, arthritis