Wrinkles - the visible wrinkles on the skin that occur as a result of excessive activity of the muscles that are attached to the skin or because of age-related loss of elasticity and structure of the tissue elasticity.There may also occur in some diseases.
looks like a relief groove disposed in the transverse and longitudinal direction on the face and body.Most often, their education due to the natural aging of the organism, but every woman and many men want to stop time and get rid of wrinkles, especially localized on the face and neck.
Some people call wrinkles signs of old age.First, the skin loses its former elasticity and becomes dry.Then there are the first furrows on the forehead, corners of the eyes, the nose, which gradually deepen and become more pronounced and widespread.But this is not a disease or pathological change in the skin, it is the age of metamorphosis, which are natural to man.
How to get rid of wrinkles?All methods to combat wrinkles have a temporary effect, the promise of
rate of appearance, location and severity of age-related changes depends on many factors, including heredity, race, environmental factors, lifestyle and more.
Chronology of age-related changes
|20-25 years||active contraction of facial muscles||first wrinkles.Most often localized on the forehead and around the eyes.It disappears when relaxing facial.Become more pronounced and noticeable by 30-35 years.Stronger seen in emotional people who actively use facial expressions when talking.|
|35-45 years|| ||wrinkles do not disappear when the relaxation of facial acquire greater depth and severity.The skin wrinkles in the area is dry and flaky, a decrease in its tone and elasticity.Close to 40 years of old age wrinkles begin to appear (on the skin of the forehead, neck, cheeks).|
|50 years or more|| ||wrinkles more pronounced, followed by gravity changes (sagging tissue asymmetry, facial deformity, double chin).Aggravated by dryness of the skin.Many new fine lines.|
Wrinkles are classified into several types
According depth of
This skin changes throughout the epidermis and upper layers of the dermis with a parallel violation of synthesis and balance of fats of the horny layer of the epidermis.Violated the barrier properties of the epidermis, growing tissue dehydration due to fluid loss skin.Such a condition often develops in young women as a result of severe exposure, environmental factors (high or low temperatures, high or low humidity, intense exposure to UV light), incorrect skin care (hobby scrubs, alcohol-based or acid means care, lack of moisture).Can accompany dermatoses (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis).
skin changes, in addition to surface layers, affecting the middle and lower third of the dermis and are characterized by a decrease in its tone.The epidermis is thickened and dewatered, destroyed collagen and elastin fibers of the dermis.Genetically caused by the change of the whole body, including the skin and subcutaneous tissue, results in the formation of deep furrows.The acceleration of these processes contributes to the negative impact of environmental factors (photoaging) and hormonal changes a woman's body, associated with menopause.
On the mechanism of formation
skin changes in the area of attachment of the facial muscles and due to their cuts.They have the appearance of fine lines and little visible, become visible when facial movements face (smile, surprise, etc.).Initially completely disappear when the relaxation of facial muscles, then become deep and take the form of permanent creases and furrows.
- Static (senile)
Change the skin and soft tissues of the face due to gravity forces.With age, the firmness and elasticity of all skin layers deteriorates, reduced subcutaneous fat layer develops atrophy of facial muscles and slows down cell division.All this leads to a change in an oval face, sagging tissue (drooping cheeks, eyelids, drooping tip of the nose, reducing the volume of the lips) and the formation of deep furrows and wrinkles, there is a decrease in the volume of subcutaneous fat, develop muscle atrophy.Age-related changes are compounded by photoaging (deepening of wrinkles and the appearance of fine mesh wrinkled cheeks) and hormonal changes during the menopause (thinning of the epidermis, the dermis and tissue dehydration).
- On the skin of the face (forehead, glabellar gap, circle the mouth, eyes, smile wrinkles, etc.).
- on the skin of the neck and décolleté
causes of wrinkles on the face
person almost always open, and thus vulnerable to adverse external factors.Numerous emotions experienced throughout life, such as fear, pain, joy, anger, sadness, reflected on the face.Emotional people are considered more open than those who keep the impermeability and calm and cool, but for the emotions have to pay the external beauty.Perhaps aristocratic serenity, in addition to the rules dictated, was under a another reason, such as the preservation of youthful skin as long as possible.
dermis structure itself is prone to aging.Epidermal and dermal layers are very thin, and fat layer - loose, which contributes to a rapid loss of fluid.Moreover, the friability of adipose tissue determines the mobility of the skin: the latter is a fat tissue as a cushion.Microcirculatory bed can not always compensate for a deficiency of moisture, and lack of moisture is one of the main factors of skin aging.
cause of wrinkles can be and dramatic weight loss, some diseases, including genetic diseases, such as a rare premature aging syndrome, dwarfism and others. Improper care and use of cosmetic products of dubious quality are not the best way effect on the skin.The main causes of wrinkles:
- senescence - is a natural a natural process that affects all organs, including the skin: it gives and age of the person.
- slowdown dividing cells, especially fibroblasts and synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers leading to the formation of the first wrinkles, and helps the process ecological habitat.
- Sunlight .Without it can not be a number of important physiological reactions of the body, but there is a negative point: the sun's rays destroy the DNA of cells, intercellular collagen fiber frame and cause dryness, peeling, rosacea and skin pigmentation.Pathological changes elastin accumulates in the tissues, reducing the natural elasticity and causing premature wrinkles and compounded all this dehydration and reduction of the strength of the vascular wall.
- Mimicry .Active facial expressions most characteristic of sanguine and choleric.Frequent contraction of facial muscles in a chaotic manner, what happens when a sharp change of mood and emotion, leads to the fact that the skin can not keep up muscle tissue and worn from constant facial "workout."
- Stress .Excitement and emotions affect the skin condition.Glucocorticoids and adrenaline (stress hormones) in the blood with the throwing traumatic impact factor, the major part is directed blood flow to vital organs (heart and brain), and the skin feel and nutritional deficiencies, respectively, of oxygen.Reasons for experiences haunt us for life, but you should be able to pass them by themselves - in addition to aging, stress aggravates proved most disease and increases their risk to healthy people.
- climatic factors.As the excess or shortage of heat, moisture, air and temperature differences are unfavorable harsh to the skin.Optimum microclimate for preserving youth - it is moderate and subtropical climate, and those who live in a different climate zone, should be selected appropriate care.
- habitat.Polluted air, water, food with additives of chemistry, the impact of various types of radiation are a real challenge for the body, which has to survive and adapt to living, but at what cost?Total to pay - are rooted rate of aging are due to unfavorable environmental attack.
- Bad habits .Smoking, alcohol and drugs - is very real poisons that person knowingly makes to your body.
- Fast weight loss .The destruction of subcutaneous fat leads to the formation of excess skin, which is not able to cut quickly and begins to sag and wrinkle.
- Improper care .Any cream has a complex chemical composition, and created for a particular skin type and specific age.The use of unsuitable means of exacerbating existing problems and accelerates aging.The same can be said about the poor-quality cosmetics.
- Diseases .In addition to the genetically determined diseases, some diseases of the internal organs lead to decrease skin turgor and deterioration of its color.In what diseases are wrinkles: liver disease, stomach, kidney, intestine, lung, endocrine system.
Getting rid of wrinkles: traditional methods
procedures should be individualized, doctor-cosmetologist.Taking into account all the factors, from the age and ending existing diseases.middle-aged women can be quite competently like home care and elderly ladies difficult to achieve the desired effect without surgery.
Thus wrinkles - it is not a disease and is not a risk factor for disease.The man begins to fight with old age on their own initiative.It should be remembered that the rejuvenation is only external.Maybe it makes sense to concentrate all forces on the prevention of age-related diseases that are dangerous to life, rather than trying to be younger?
Modern methods of correction - a wide range of hardware, injecting and invasive methods, each of which has its indications and contraindications.
- cancer pathology;
- infectious diseases;
- exacerbation of chronic pathologies;
- bleeding disorder;
- minor age, and others.
consider in detail the most popular methods of hardware and surgical correction.
Surgical Face Lift (facelift)
Popular plastic surgery, which aims - to eliminate sagging skin and restore facial contour, get wrinkles and nasolabial folds and adjust other signs of aging.The essence of the operation is to remove the excess amount of subcutaneous fat, redistribution and removal of excess skin.
optimal age for braces - 40-60 years.In this period are already actively occur aging, but still keeps the skin elasticity and the ability to regenerate.Repeated operations are assigned in 7-10 years.
Medical indications for a surgical facelift:
- sagging tissues century;
- drooping brows and forehead skin;
- drooping corners of his eyes;
- deepening nasolabial folds;
- vertical wrinkles on the cheeks;
Methods of surgical braces:
- Simple lift. Adjusted the location of fabrics, made their fixation and excision of excess skin flaps.Incisions are carried along the natural folds of the face and bends.The effect persists up to 8-10 years.
- Endoscopic lifting .Correction of local tissue defects of the neck and face in patients 30-45 years of age.Most suitable for the upper half of the face (forehead, eyebrows, eyes, angles).Operation minimally invasive and performed an endoscope through small punctures.The effect lasts for more than 5 years.
- SMAS - lifting .Lift from touching the upper aponeurotic muscle layer, located deep under the skin.lift tissue creates tension in this layer.The technique is performed with ultrasound (for moderate changes) or with surgery in patients with severe aging.Efficiency is maintained up to 10 years.
To increase the effectiveness lift can be performed blepharoplasty (eyelid correction), fractional rejuvenation and liposuction.
Laser resurfacing laser
Impact study on the area of wrinkles, which allows you to "evaporate" together with the top layer of skin (epidermis and dermis in part) to a depth of 150 microns.Lets get rid of wrinkles around the lips and eyes and is recommended when photoaging.Laser resurfacing involves actively removing the upper layers of the skin with smoothing irregularities and improved recovery processes.In this case we are talking about fractional resurfacing, acting locally in the area of wrinkles.
Types of laser resurfacing:
- Karbondioksidny laser.It is characterized by a maximum duration of effect, but carries a greater risk of complications and requires more time to recover.
- Erbium laser.A more gentle method is less likely to complications and a shorter rehabilitation period.
- low-intensity laser.The most gentle method, but also less effective.
Laser resurfacing is performed under local or general anesthesia and consists of multiple sessions.The procedure is characterized by a long rehabilitation period, often accompanied by swelling and tenderness of tissues (2-10 weeks).The effect comes only after 3-6 months, and lasts up to several years.
It should be noted that any procedure using laser started using fairly recently, and long-term effects of laser radiation (even minimum) today insufficiently studied.Assurances cosmetologists about 100% security is contested, any intervention has consequences and treat them is with extreme caution, weighing the pros and cons of the need and effectiveness of such methods of rejuvenation.
chemical facial peels
conduct special chemical composition of the acids that cause a burn surface layer of skin and cell destruction.There aseptic inflammation, and body endeavor as quickly as possible to restore damaged skin.After 3-5 days after the procedure starts exfoliation of dead tissue.
peeling may be superficial, middle and deep.The more exposure, the more and the longer the burn rehabilitation.Accordingly, the greater the age of the woman, the greater the concentration of acid required.The maximum effect of the procedure - 5 years.
also have a rejuvenating effect the following procedures:
- mesotherapy - the introduction of a variety of cocktails to wrinkles;
- RF-lifting Fractional - RF exposure on areas of concern;
- various types of massages, especially deep and vacuum;
- microcurrent therapy - activation of fibroblast cells pulsed current;
- resurfacing - activation of the synthesis of collagen light waves;
- Dermabrasion - removing the surface layer of the skin by various abrasive products and appliances;
- beauty injections (Botox, Restylane, Dysport).