Polisorb MP - is the trade name of the drug used as enterosorbent in the states of the body, accompanied by intoxication of various etiologies:
- for poisoning, intestinal infections
- in viral infections (influenza, SARS)
- allergies, dermatitis, psoriasis
- hepatitis, jaundice
- in renal failure
- for the prophylactic treatment of the body when working in hazardous work or living in ecologically unfavorable region
Pharmacotherapeutic group and international name:
enterosorbiruyuschee agent - colloidal silicon dioxide.It is intended for ingestion - white, light powder for suspension odorless.Dilution with water forms a slurry.
The instructions for use POLYSORB stated that it is the intestinal sorbent based on highly dispersed silica - nonselective, inorganic, multifunctional enterosorbent, whose chemical formula of SiO2, and the particle size of up to 0.09 mm.He has a pronounced detoxifying, sorption properties.
drug in the gastrointestinal lumen connects and p
- bacterial toxins themselves pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungal infections
- food allergens
- poisons and drugs
- alcohol, its decay products
- radionuclides, heavy metals
Certain metabolic products:
- cholesterol and lipid complexes (see how to lower cholesterol without medication.)
- excess bilirubin(see reasons for elevated bilirubin.)
- metabolites, leading to the development of endogenous toxicosis
Polisorb MP is not absorbed and does not split in the gastrointestinal tract, is released unchanged.
- Intoxication - acute and chronic intoxication of any origin in adults and children
- Intestinal infections - all foodborne diseases (see the symptoms of food poisoning.)
- diarrheal syndrome -diarrhea of non-infectious origin
- dysbacteriosis - in the complex therapy (. cm treatment of intestinal dysbiosis)
- purulent septic disease with severe intoxication (inflammation of the appendages, appendicitis, burns, sores)
- Poisoning sharp - anypoisons and potent substances, alcohol, drugs, heavy metal salts, alkaloids, etc.
- allergic reactions -. drug and food allergies, allergic rhinitis, allergic cough.
- Chronic renal failure - hyperasotemia, ie increased concentration of nitrogen products - uric acid, urea, creatinine
- Jaundice, viral hepatitis - hyperbilirubinemia
- Prevention and cleansing the body of toxins employees of hazardous industries, residents of large industrialtowns and ecologically unfavorable regions.
- intestinal atony (lack or decline in motility)
- Phase exacerbation of gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract (see the blood causes in the stool.)
- Idiosyncrasy POLYSORB
Side effects and interactionswith other medicines
Side effects are rare:
- indigestion - diarrhea alternating and constipation
- Allergic reactions
in people prone to constipation, perhaps their gain (see all laxative medications to get rid of.constipation at home), to reduce this side effect may increase your daily fluid intake to 3 liters (unless contraindicated).
When taken simultaneously with other medications, may reduce the therapeutic effect of drugs taken.Therefore Polisorb take away from drugs.Because sorption action POLYSORB, with a long reception (over 2 weeks) is a violation of the absorption of calcium, vitamins and minerals, so as a preventive measure shows an additional calcium and multivitamin complexes.
Dosing and Administration
Polisorb MP is used for oral administration only in the form of suspensions, for which the required amount of powder (according to the patient's weight) is stirred in a quarter or half a glass of water.
- Prerequisite - receive only freshly prepared suspension
- taken 1 hour before meals or drugs, or 2 hours after a meal.
- Polisorb taken 3-4 times a day as a prophylactic measure possible 1 time at night.
- average daily adult dose of 6-12 grams.or 0.1-0.2 g / kg body weight
- maximum daily dose of 20g.or 0.33 g / kg body weight
- Children dosage depends on the weight of the child.
- amount of drug is determined by:
- one teaspoon with the top - 1 g drug
- one tablespoon with the top - of 2.5-3
|patient||Weight Dosage||water volume|
|less than 10 kg||1/2 - 1,5 teaspoons per day||30-50 ml..|
|11-20 kg||1 h. Spoon 1 reception without slides||30-50 ml.|
|21-30 kg||1. h. Spoon 1 reception with slide||50-70 ml.|
|31-40 kg||2 h. Spoon 1 reception with slide||70-100ml.|
|41-60 kg||1. Art.spoon on 1 reception with slide||100 ml.|
|over 60 kg||1-2 Art.spoon on 1 reception with slide||100-150 ml.|
duration of therapy
- When food allergy appointment directly before meal 3 times a day for 3-5 days
- In acute infections, poisoning - 3-5 days
- When allergies, chronic intoxications - 2 weeks Repeat
- course can only 2-3 weeks on the recommendation of a doctor
Application POLYSORB allergies
In acute allergic reactions - drug, food shows gastric lavage and enema of 0.5 - 1% solution (suspension) of the drug.After receiving the usual recommended dose to relief of symptoms of allergies, for 1-2 weeks before eating.its reception as shown in angioedema or recurrent urticaria, before allergy season on flowering plants (hay fever) and other atopy, dermatitis, psoriasis (see. atopic dermatitis, psoriasis treatment) in a standard daily dose, treatment rate of not more than 2 weeks.
Polisorb at poisoning, with intestinal infection
- Acute food poisoning and food poisoning - as well as for allergies first recommended gastric lavage 0.5-1% suspension of the sorbent.In severe poisoning of the stomach is washed every 4-6 hours through a tube, and then give the drug inside - a single dose of 0.1-0.15 mg / kg 2-3 p / day of body weight.
- Acute intestinal infection - Polisorbents advisable to start therapy with the first hours of the disease in the complex therapy.The first day is taken daily dose for 5 hours, every hour 5.1 taking daily dose.The next day, the daily dose divided into 4 doses, treatment 3-5 days.
Application for hepatitis and renal failure
- When viral hepatitis : in the usual dosage intake is carried out as a detoxifying agent for the first 10 days.
- Chronic renal failure therapy is 14 days, then a break for 2-3 weeks and 1 course of 14 days, daily dose 0.15-0.2 g / kg body weight.
- Disposable bags : powder for suspension in disposable bags with termosloja 1, 2, 3, 6, 10 and 12 g
- Banks : Polyester 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 g with lids.
- For hospitals : 50 g or 5 kg, 10 kg bags.
Sample prices in pharmacies:
|powder in sachets 3 grams||30-40 rubles.|
|powder in sachets 3 grams.10 pcs||250-320 rubles|
|powder in the jar 50g||260-290 rubles.|
|powder in the bank 25 c||170- 210 rubles.|
|powder in the bank 12 c||100-120 rubles.|
|powder in the package||290- 350 rubles.|
shelf life, storage conditions:
shelf life of 5 years, to store up to 25 ° C, the suspension was stored no more than 2 days after the opening of jars to store it with the lid tightly closed.
Manufacturer: 454084 Pobeda, 168 Chelyabinsk - CJSC "Polisorb»
| || || |
| || || || |
| || || |
| || |