Acupuncture - a popular therapeutic technique, a kind of acupuncture, to get rid of many ailments and diseases.During the procedure used external irritants - needles acting on an extremely small area of skin, but rather on the nerve endings are located in the tissues.However, any medical procedure (acupuncture is not an exception), has a number of contraindications and should not be used without the testimony of the treating physician.
The basis of this therapeutic method is the practical experience of the ancient oriental medicine - Chinese acupuncture was practiced before ADand popular in the country so far.Over time, the possible techniques widened more and more diseases and conditions can also try to cure by means of thin needles.
uniqueness of acupuncture needles is to run different versions of reflex reactions, which depend on the method and depth of their productions.Reflex reactions are capable of changing the functional state of the nervous system and affect the tissue trophism.
essence of acupuncture - theories to explain the therapeutic effect
There are several theories to explain the therapeutic effect iglofereksoterapii.
- Changing local electrical discharge in the formulation of the needle to the point affects the electrical charge of the body.The potential of the acupuncture points distributed on the channel and further irritates other reflex points.
- Bioelectric currents create a resonance, which has a therapeutic effect.When the frequency of the oscillation wavelength and biocurrents with the same indications of altered body tissue occurs the positive therapeutic effect;
- electrical theory.
- theory histamine alignment.Normalization of histidine and histamine at the affected organs formed on the reflex level, by acting on certain segments needles sympathetic spinal cord and CNS.This leads to the normalization of metabolism, and capillary blood flow.
- theory normalization of blood flow in the capillaries.The impact of needles leads to the normalization of blood flow in the capillaries, which leads to a secondary effect - elimination of pathological changes of a certain organ or system.
- Theory tissue therapy.It is believed that the therapeutic effect is the decay products of proteins and nekrogormony formed in the place of the needle when injury of tissues.
- Thermoelectric concept.Needle stands svoeobrazynm temperature probe also affects the thermal homeostasis.When immersed in an electrolyte medium needle therein an electric potential, for optimum effects on the nervous system.It is noted biphasic temperature: excitation is accompanied by a local increase in temperature due to increased blood flow;braking is accompanied by a local decrease in temperature.Needles of gold have a lower thermal conductivity and are exciting, while the Silver Needle help achieve the braking effect.
- theory of hypnosis.Hypnosis - a special state of consciousness, in which the possible direction of change of perception and memory.Blood pressure at acupuncture increased to such a level as in response to a painful stimulus (read about the blood pressure normal), but analgesia - significantly higher than during normal hypnosis.Unlike psychotherapeutic methods, acupuncture works with stimulation of nerve fibers somatic receptors and peripheral nervous system.
reflex mechanism of acupuncture
reflex principle of operation is considered to be accepted and recognized by official medicine, explaining the benefits of acupuncture.The reflex response is carried out with the involvement of humoral and neural mechanisms and the participation of the majority of structures in the brain.Knowing somatotopical and visceral innervation can be directed to influence a specific function or a human body through an external reflex action.
Selection of acupoints (acupuncture points) and the depth of their conduct is based on the structure of tissues and annoyed the impact zone.The response is realized through the nervous system.The stimulation of specific reflex point causes the strongest reaction within the metameasure or spinal segment to which this point is most closely connected.
This principle is called "metameric reflexology."At present, the mechanism of action has proven neuroanatomical study as to the spinal segments are not only skin, but also the muscles, ligaments, bones, internal organs and blood vessels.
How does needle
Anesthesia .Needle exciting acts on the "fast" sensory nerve fibers: nerve impulse quickly gets into the brain, rather than the pain impulse from the patient's body, which is on the "slow" fibers.When injected into the brain of a needle impulse activates inhibitory interneurons that block parts of the brain that perceive pain from the affected organ.
Improving the general condition.The acupuncture point has nerve endings that are endorfinergicheskoy system (center of the system are located in the central gray matter and brain nuclear seam).Excitation of these endings leads to the release of endorphins by the pituitary gland, has a relaxing and analgesic effects comparable to opium preparations.
Activation of blood supply and innervation .A reflex point of the needle activates the part of the brain that regulates the work of a separate body.It stimulates its blood supply and innervation, which greatly speeds up recovery.
effect of acupuncture on the body
- Improve blood circulation;
- normalization of metabolism;Improved
- mental state, which is reflected in relaxation and CNS stimulation (depending on the acupuncture points);
- eliminate edema;
- Enhance immunity;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- normalization of hormonal background;
- Improve skin condition.
acupuncture treatment - indications
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system: arthritis, low back pain, periarthritis, arthritis, myositis, sprains, bursitis, fractures, heel spurs, scoliosis.Often acupuncture appointed in osteochondrosis - needles recover completely impossible, but to significantly reduce the unpleasant symptoms of really.The most effective acupuncture is considered in case of problems in the cervical spine.
- pathology of the nervous system: dystonia, neuritis, neuralgia, sciatica, vertebral hernia, dizziness, migraines, nocturnal enuresis, neurosis, hysteria, nervous tics.
- Respiratory diseases: chronic laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchial asthma, bronchitis, chronic pneumonia is not aggravated.
- heart and vascular pathology: heart block, arrhythmia, hypotension, hypertension, 1-2 tbsp.
- Diseases of the digestive organs: gastralgia, nausea, gastro, gastrointestinal disorders functional genesis, peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, cholestasis (bile stasis), and constipation.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system: prostatitis, chronic cystitis, nephritis.
- Diseases of the female sphere of infertility on the background of hormonal imbalance, ovarian dysfunction, menopause, menstrual disorders.
- Eye Disorders: oculomotor disorders, strabismus, visual acuity drop.
- allergy: itching skin, neurodermatitis, eczema, urticaria.
- Endocrine diseases: type 2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and thyroiditis mild, hypothalamic syndrome.
- Bad habits: alcoholism, smoking, drug addiction.Acupuncture smoking and other addictions have a positive effect only when the counter human motivation to get rid of a bad habit.
- Obesity.Acupuncture for weight loss is especially recommended when a tipping point when a person leaves the power of the will and the motivation to achieve a healthy weight.
be understood that acupuncture can not be regarded as monometodiku - it is used in complex treatment with diet, medication and other treatments.The most active needles are positioned for treatment of the spine, but do not expect miracles.For example, if you have already shown the operation, acupuncture can not be regarded as the primary method for the treatment of hernias.
Contraindications to acupuncture
- Children up to age 12 months.Many people wonder whether acupuncture babies up to a year, especially with the various pathologies of the CNS in which the procedure has a positive effect.Age up to 12 months is considered an absolute contraindication, since there is risk of damage to the thin skin and of underlying structures;
- cancers and benign tumors - activation of blood circulation leads to an acceleration of tumor growth or metastasis;
- blood diseases (leukemia, hemophilia) - deterioration of the blood and blood;
- mental illness - even minor pain and discomfort during the procedure may provoke an attack of excitement or unpredictable reaction;
- alcohol or drug intoxication - is also possible to an inadequate response to a string of the patient;
- fever - a violation of mechanisms to ensure the therapeutic effect of the procedure;
- infectious diseases (hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases, purulent inflammatory diseases, AIDS, open tuberculosis) - the procedure may contribute to the spread of the pathogen through the body;
- immune disease - the risk of autoimmune pathology;
- sharp pains of unknown origin - it can be a manifestation of the disease, in which the procedure is contraindicated;
- complications of pregnancy - a procedure stimulates uterine contractions and may lead to miscarriage or premature birth.
relative - a decision on the possibility of treating physician taken individually:
- pregnancy.In the second half of pregnancy is not recommended for this treatment even when its normal flow;
- age of patients over 70 years;
- multiple sclerosis;
- hypothalamic syndrome with trophic and neuroendocrine disorders;
- progressive muscular dystrophy;
- during menstruation in women;
- physical exhaustion, emotional stress.
- not used acupuncture points on the front of the head and face in children up to 7 years;
- skin lesions of any etiology in the place of the needle;
- varicose veins (it is impossible to put a needle in the vein projection areas);
- scars, scars.
- Even conventional medicine recognizes that in order for treatment to be effective, you need to believe in success;
- can not come to the procedure immediately after a meal or on an empty stomach and after intravenous injection;
- should tell your doctor about all medications taken prior to the procedure;
- can not use the sauna or steam bath before the procedure;
- During the course of treatment should refrain from drinking alcohol;
- During the procedure, a person must feel comfortable.Undesirable hypothermia as spastic muscles and blood vessels reduce the effect of the treatment.
How is a session of acupuncture acupuncture
Cabinet is equipped in such a way that people experienced the feeling of psychological comfort.If osuschetsvlyaetsya receiving several patients - is provided for each individual cubicle or fenced couch.The procedure can be accompanied by soft music that has a positive effect on the treatment of neurosis, hysteria and other disorders of the nervous system.
After disinfecting the skin doctor neat movement needle twists on certain acupressure points or needles statement made by means of a special apparatus.The points are selected depending on the patient's disease (for example, in the cervical osteochondrosis acupuncture points are located at the inner edge of the blades, etc.).
Usually one session give 8-10 needles, which are located in the body of 20-40 minutes.By the end of the procedure, some needles themselves come out of the tissues or the doctor removes them painless for the patient.
Multiplicity and duration of treatment are determined individually, but in any case, you should be prepared for the course of 10-12 procedures that are carried out daily.For the first time the treatment of pathologies encountered in the treatment of enough 1 course of acupuncture, the same chronic diseases require a course of treatment with needles 1 time per quarter.
Some patients report relief after the first session of acupuncture, while others require a few weeks after the session ends, so that the body responded positive effect.In any case, the effect of treatment - individual parameter that depends on the state of the organism.
what feels the patient when setting the needles?
In general, the procedure is well tolerated and does not cause discomfort, and even more pronounced pain.Sensations in the formulation of the needles are individual and depend on individual sensitivity threshold.
needles have a rounded edge, so they do not pierce the skin and pushing her.During the procedure, a person feels a little pressure and pulsation in the pressure points.Perhaps feeling a slight tingling, itching sensation and heat.Some patients report a feeling of heaviness, numbness, electric shock.
Acupuncture Hurt - side effects
After acupuncture, some patients may develop undesirable effects:
- bruising and pain at the needle setting (when damaged blood vessel);
- infection with diseases transmitted through blood (hepatitis C, HIV), which is associated with non-compliance with the rules of disinfection of needles;
- damage of underlying tissue as a consequence of the low qualification of the doctor and art performances violation needle;
- malignancy benign when traumatizing their needle (moles, keloid scars);
- drop in blood pressure, up to fainting.