Pericarditis occurs when the heart becomes inflamed serous shell - visceral leaf.The disease can occur due to toxic, mechanical, ekzoallergicheskih, autoimmune and infectious agents.They damage the heart serous membrane.Pericarditis arises from the fact that the infection gets into the pericardial cavity, it can be lymphogenous way, when the infection begins to spread subphrenic space, pleura, lungs and mediastinum.Also pericarditis it develops through hematogenous, when it is affected by a virus or other septic diseases.
1. fibrinous form, with her visceral sheets have a hairy appearance, due to the fact that they debugged fibrinous filaments, liquid is formed in small amounts.
2. seroplastic form in which is formed of serous fluid, which has a high density, it is able to dissolve completely.It may grow granulation and forming scar.Around the heart can be formed shell, which contains calcium salt.In this state, can be formed on the outside of adhesions, with the pericardium s
3. hemorrhagic pericardial effusion may develop due to a hemorrhagic diathesis, tuberculosis, inflammation, thus increasing the number of red blood cells.
4. serous-hemorrhagic characterized in that it is formed seropurulent content with the number of red blood cells in the blood increases.
5. Purulent pericarditis form characterized by an increased number of neutrophils, fibrin exudation and cloudy.
6. putrid form is a consequence of anaerobic infections.
acute form of the disease has a pronounced symptoms.At the bottom of the sternum or at the top of the heart may appear sharp and strong pain, which are similar to those that appear in myocardial infarction, pleurisy.It can be given in the left arm, shoulder, neck and epigastric region.All symptoms indicate a dry pericarditis.
When pericardial effusion may appear a nagging pain in his chest felt a strong severity.When there is effusion, severe shortness of breath when walking, it can be compounded when the exudate increases may occur.
Decreases shortness of breath after the person sit down or bend forward.It is easy to explain, purulent exudate can drop down the pericardium, and the blood flow is released.Because the patient begins to look for a position which will facilitate breathing.The liquid, which is formed in the pericardium, a negative effect on the upper respiratory tract, because of this there is a dry cough, then phrenic nerve is excited, and the man strongly sick and vomits.
Due syndrome increases heart tamiponady amount of pus, which can accumulate in the pericardial sac, and the left ventricle relaxes when bad, filled with blood.Because of this impaired circulation begins, there is swelling, increased vein on the neck, ascites can be significantly increased liver.Pericardial effusion may appear due to low grade fever, elevated ESR with blood if WBC shifts to the left.It may also decrease blood pressure and pulse rate on a breath.
Chronic pericarditis may be two forms of the disease:
1. The adhesive pericarditis, while in the heart there is pain aching nature, there is a dry cough, which is worse after exercise.
2. Constructive pericarditis, when it swells up in the patient's face, increased jugular veins on the legs appear trophic disorders of character, which can develop into ulcers.Also, increased venous pressure, reduced ventricular dimensions, there is ascites.
Most often the disease occurs due to E. coli, streptococcus, meningococcus, staphylococci, pneumococci.Very rarely pericarditis occurs due to other pathogens.
idiopathic pericarditis a consequence of influenza of A and B, enterovirus, ECHO-virus, because they begin to multiply rapidly in the gastrointestinal tract.
The reasons include pericarditis and metabolic - gout, hyperthyroidism, renal insufficiency, miksedem, Dressler's syndrome.Pericarditis is also a consequence of rheumatic fever.Inflamed visceral leaf can because of systemic lupus erythematosus, collagenosis.Often pericarditis is a consequence of allergy medication, it may affect the pericardium.
Children disease occurs due to pneumonia, septic diseases, coccal infection.In the acute form the child has severe pain in the heart, goes astray the rhythm of the heartbeat, pale skin.Pain gives to his left hand, the child is coughing heavily, his vomiting occurs.One becomes restless and has trouble sleeping.
sure rentgenokimograficheskoe conducted research and ECG.Children treat pericarditis only by means of drugs, do not perform a puncture.
It is important to eliminate the symptoms of the disease.With infectious pericarditis it is very important to use anti-inflammatory medications drugs protivoekssudativnoe - acetylsalicylic acid, analgin, izofprofen, indomethacin, diclofenac, reopirin.
the appointment of antimicrobial agents is very important to take into account the sensitivity of the pathogen.
in any case it is impossible to self-medicate, it will only aggravate the situation.Good help with tincture of pine needles needles, which has anti-inflammatory, sedative and anti-microbial properties.Often this method is used together with the primary course of therapy.To prepare you need to take five tablespoons, half a liter of water, it needs to grind a needle, and then fill them, cook 10 minutes over low heat.Infuse the whole night, you need to drink half a glass a day once.
So, it is very important to timely detect pericarditis and start early treatment.
Atherosclerotic plaques on the walls of the coronary vessels - is the cause of coronary heart disease.Fat deposits impede blood flow and along wi...
Pulmonary embolism occurs due to a sudden stop blood flow in the pulmonary artery branches, because of this, begin to clog blood clots (thrombi),...
inner shell heart called endocarditis.Infective endocarditis - an inflammation, which is localized in the endocardium, valves and major blood ves...