Mullen refers to a useful two-year plant, the stem height can be up to 1, 5 meters.The plant has oblong leaves that are at the same time big and hairy.The flowers are pale yellow in color can be collected in inflorescence spikelets.Also worth noting is the corolla, which looks elegant and slightly falls down.The uniqueness of the plant can impart stamens, which adheres to the rim.Most often this plant begins to bloom in late July, early August.Especially popular herbs in the woods, in the meadows on the banks of the Russian River.
The composition of mullein includes ascorbic acid, carotene, sugars, flavonoids, essential oils, tannins.This is an excellent expectorant, which has an anti-inflammatory.Anticonvulsant and analgesic effects.Also with the help of mullein can heal wounds.
In folk medicine, is most commonly used infusion-based mullein flowers, it can be used in bronchitis, whooping cough, strong cough, also in inflammatory processes in the l
People suffering from problems with the spleen, liver, inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract, should definitely pay attention to this plant.But mullein best combined with other useful plants, thus increases its efficiency.
to grass maintained its medicinal properties, golden color, it is necessary to collect in dry weather.Good raw materials should not contain cup with flowers.Drying must be conducted in a well-ventilated area.Once you have prepared the mullein flowers, it is necessary to put them in a closed vessel.It is best to collect the flowers and leaves in late summer.
1. skiptrovidny used for hemorrhoids.It is used in different tinctures.The plant is different diuretic, expectorant, diaphoretic and anti-inflammatory action.With it you can cure pneumonia running.
2. «The royal scepter," this kind of mullein is distinguished by its large size, can reach up to 2 meters.He blooms year-round.The flowers, which bloom to be collected, dried and made on the basis of the tincture.With it you can cure many diseases of internal organs, and it is an excellent pain reliever.
3. «Bear ear" mullein is small corolla, two lower stamens.Can grow in the sand, in the woods.Flowering begins in July and continues in August.
4. Purple mullein is distinguished by its beautiful and unusual flowers.The stem can be completely without leaves or have a lot of leaves.The flowers are collected in a brush.The fruit is egg-shaped box.Flowering begins in early summer.With infusions prepared based purple mullein heart can resume the activity, increase the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
5. The hybrid mullein refers to a two-year plant has erect stems, petiolate basal leaves, which are collected in the outlet.The inflorescence is going to spike or panicle.This species is frost-resistant.
6. With Mullein paniculate can lower blood pressure, it has a kind of jagged leaves, flowers can be collected in the brush, the fruit is a box.
7. Black mullein is used in the treatment of diseases that occur in the upper respiratory tract, it is best to use dried flowers.
1. This plant is an excellent remedy for hemorrhoids, using it can normalize the functionality of the gastro-intestinal tract, get rid of bleeding, relieve inflammation with haemorrhoid.To do this, prepare a decoction for sitz baths.Well help a poultice, which adjusts to the affected area of the anus, but before the procedure necessary for this it is necessary to grind the leaves and flowers of mullein.
2. When rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia is very good tincture on the basis of mullein, to prepare it, you need to take 100 grams of fresh flowers, 250 g of alcohol.Insist it is best at least one month, drain.The infusion should be rubbed into the painful places amazed with rheumatism, arthritis or neuralgia.
3. When hemorrhoids, burns often disturbs severe pain to get rid of it, you will need dried flowers and leaves of mullein.If properly prepare, they may long remain gray-green.They have a bitter taste, while they have no odor.To prepare the broth, it is necessary to brew the leaves in milk.
4. When shortness of breath, a strong cough use mullein flowers.Their pre-dried outside in the shade, gently shift, so they do not rotted.If you do them properly dried, they should stay yellow and smell good.
5. When the ear inflammation or pain in the ears;eczema, in wounds that do not heal for a long time and to get rid of microbes used Royal oil.To prepare it you need to take 3 tbspflowers with mullein, pour 100 ml of vegetable oil, preferably olive.To stand in the sun for a month, do not forget to shake every day.Strain and store in refrigerator.It can be used as lotions, if there are injuries, inflammation in the mucosa for the treatment of the gums and oral stomatitis;also it is a good remedy for boil in the ear hole.
6. For wounds that are rotting and did not need to use an ointment to heal through mullein, this fray mullein seeds into powder, added to petroleum jelly or grease.Insist and stored in the refrigerator.
Medicine is still not yet discovered any contraindications to the use of mullein exist.But you can not accurately apply it to people who individually can not tolerate this kind of plant.
peucedanum - family umbrella refers to a long-term view of herbaceous plants.peucedanum leaves are petiolate, melkorassechennymi root is large an...
Glechoma hederacea refers to herbaceous perennial plant of the family Lamiaceae.The people call it blyuschikom, catnip, blyuschom, garuchkoy, rib...
Velvet Amur refers to dioecious, perennials and deciduous trees, which differs extraordinary beauty openwork crown, which pinnate leaves are plac...