Almost all parents are faced with the problem of acclimatization in children, various trips, which are accompanied by changes in the climate zone, threatening for the child and parents greater problems.In cases of suppression of time zones, 100% chance that your child will be a symptom of acclimatization.Affected the young children more often.They have specific characteristics in the process of acclimatization.
How long acclimatization in children?
Every time a child may be different, someone two days, some 10 days.There is a rule, the further you have taken away the child, the longer the acclimatization process, because it is so important for very young children to choose a close area.An excellent transport is considered to be a train.The plane - a very heavy load for the body of the child, because it is for a small amount of time crosses different climate zones, and the body is very hard to sustain.Train helps to gradually adapt to the new climate.
Before the trip should be a child drink a complex of vitamins - C, E, and A. If the child is not allergic, turn in his food - garlic, pomegranate, black currant, cranberry.Also, start gradually advance to temper it.
What acclimatization phase characteristic of the children?
Acclimatization - a kind of mechanism that helps the body adapt to the child's temperature and climate characteristics.
acclimatization process is divided into the following phases:
1. The phase of initial or tentative, the child's body at this time is subject to very large flow of new information it receives impulses from the environment that surrounds it.It was during this period that he only prepares for acclimatization.Often the first two days pass without symptoms.
2. Phase - a high reactivity.The child begins to deteriorate the state of health, the body responds to the adaptation, it is one of the most difficult phases.
3. Leveling phase is based on the gradual stabilization of the body's functions.
4. One with a pleasant phase - the child is fully acclimatized, it can last for several months or even years.It is typical for people who have changed their place of residence.
should know that every child manifests symptoms of acclimatization individually.In most cases in young children after they were in a new place there are symptoms - lethargy, apathy, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, decreased immunity, changes blood pressure, there is fear and anxiety, tearfulness, moodiness and irritability.Also, symptoms may be similar to colds - there is a pain in the throat, laid his nose, fever.Such symptoms last for up to three days, two weeks after the pass.The appearance of symptoms in children depends on their chronic diseases, where he lives, whether the parents are behaving in a new location is correct.
Remember, symptoms, which is typical for acclimatization lasts up to two weeks, because you need to choose a long holiday with your child.
1. If the child is under three years old, try to select plays in close climatic zone.In case of crossing multiple time zones is necessary to prepare and modify the child's mode of advance, shift schedule recovery and sleep.
2. If you change the setting to keep the same daily routine - sleep, walk, game.
3. To ensure that your child does not have problems with the gastrointestinal tract, and they often occur, treat with care to nutrition.Do not let the baby try exotic fruits, vegetables, dishes.The best choice for a child's daily dietary habits.
4. One with the important sources to help cope with the adaptation process is water.It was water, not juice, soda will help the body to overcome all obstacles.To calculate how much water you need for your child can use the well-known formula: the amount of water = the child's body weight and multiply it by 30. You will receive the amount of water you want to drink in between meals.Do not try to give the baby water from crept or other local sources.You should use only bottled water that the child is not poisoned.
5. On vacation you can not give a child preventive medications because the medication during acclimatization provoke unpredictable reactions of the organism, and thus can spoil the whole vacation.
6. Do not forget to bring warm clothes, climatic conditions are different, can be hot during the day and in the evening already cold, so that your child is not supercooled and not cold.
7. The first days take care of the child from the sun's ultraviolet rays, the children are encouraged to be in the sun until 11 am and after 16.00.Beware of air conditioning, cold drinks.In water, the child must first time is short, you can gradually increase the time.
8. When the child back home he starts to reverse the process of re-acclimatization.In this case, the body of the child need to have to get used to the home from which he had already started to wean.You can not load the child physically and mentally the first two weeks.
This is a very controversial issue.On the one hand by means of sea water and air can strengthen and improve the body of the child.On the other side of a small child still does not understand where he is in the village or the sea.For children up to three years is recommended rest for the city and the warm countries to leave for later.Every parent should approach this issue individually, if you want to consult with a pediatrician.
You should know that even though the child did not appear and some of the symptoms, it is still his body succumbed to significant changes.When a child adapts, it decreases the activity, both physical and mental.But we must remember that acclimatization is very useful for the child, if he overcomes this complex biological process, the body is rewarded with new abilities and improved quality of adaptation to other conditions.Acclimatization is equal to hardening.Each time the child easier to get used to the new conditions.
So acclimatization for children is a very important process that they have to go.
beautiful smile is, above all, beautiful teeth.And it is not just beautiful, but healthy, white.And in order that they become such, you need to l...
In everyday life, though sometimes, but to have to hear this word.But if everyone thinks about what it means?Thinks whether the causes of the dis...
Poisoning - is damage to the body, which occurs after ingestion, inhalation, after direct contact with the mucous membrane or skin of toxic subst...