Sinusitis can be complicated if the person suffered flu, colds, acute respiratory disease, SARS, any dental problems.There are different types of sinusitis, it all depends on how the disease occurs in acute or chronic form, which led to sinusitis - a fungus, allergies, viruses, trauma, bacteria.Especially dangerous polypoid, serous, purulent, catarrhal sinusitis.
Before using different antibiotics to treat a disease, it is necessary to diagnose accurately.Always held X-ray, also pay attention to symptoms such as:
1. Stuffy nose due to swelling inflammation occurs, the person becomes hard to breathe.
2. Pain in the nose, eyes, forehead.In the morning it is not strong, the evening begins to worsen.After all of the head can hurt.
3. With the sinuses there is a large number of different secretions, most often they are liquid and transparent, in severe cases, yellow, green and thick, unpleasant smell.
4. Increased temperature of about 38.5 degrees.
5. The patient weakens, loses
Almost always ENT doctor prescribes a treatment for diseases of antibacterial drugs.They are not always needed, in some cases, can be very harmful.It is better to take medications that can help alleviate the symptoms and not exacerbate it.One group of patients given vitamin sinusitis, another - - antibiotics experiment was conducted, the result was the same, however in America tend to avoid these drugs.
In some situations, antibiotics for sinusitis can not do without:
1. If the disease is of bacterial origin.
2. When the virus triggered the activity of certain bacteria in the sinuses.Antibiotics help to stop the inflammatory process, do not give him worse.
3. Make sure the group of medicines need to be taken after the operation, so you can protect yourself from complications.
4. If there is a form of purulent sinusitis.
In other cases, it is necessary to pay attention to symptoms, eliminate it, especially not advise to use antibiotics in chronic sinusitis.
1. Penicillin is used as a powder for solution.The drugs do not affect the internal organs of the system.The components have in the cells.The most common treatment is prescribed ampicillin azlocillin amoxicillin.Their disadvantage is that they are resistant to bacteria, after used once, the next time inefficient.
2. Macrolides can block bacterial structures that produce the protein.Pathogenic microflora ceases to multiply.Medications are not health hazards they may be used for a long time.Most often prescribe azithromycin, erythromycin.Medications can drink hypersensitive people who suffer from various allergies, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
3. Tetracyclines also act as mikrolidy have a large number of side effects.Doctors rarely prescribe, may use the ointment, which includes this group of antibiotics.
4. Cephalosporins help kill those bacteria that are left after a course of treatment with penicillin.ENT doctor prescribes medication Cefazolin, Tsefaliksinom it safe drugs, can rarely be observed side effects after administration.Effectively use capsules, suspensions, tablets.Be sure while taking antibiotics drink protective agent for the stomach - Linex.
If there is a side effect on the body, you need to consult with your doctor, you may need to stop taking the drug or replace it.
Antibiotics for sinusitis help to avoid serious complications.Often nose accumulates large amounts of pus, because this bacteria actively proliferate in the nasal cavity after starting to inflamed mucosa surrounding tissue.Antibiotics improves patients with infectious diseases, relieve from the main pathogen.Use for the treatment of acute forms of sinusitis, and chronic forms of the disease.Acute sinusitis is treated with antibiotics for one week, a chronic form of treated longer.Attention is paid to how the mucous membrane reacts to the drug, you may need to replace it.
Antibiotics for sinusitis help protect against these serious diseases dangerous as osteomyelitis, pneumonia, meningitis, brain abscess, neuritis.In addition to antibiotic therapy in addition use other drugs, physiotherapy.In severe cases, surgery is needed, through which clean the nasal cavity of pus.
required in addition to antibacterial drugs used corticosteroids, antihistamines.Note that you can not engage in self-treatment.All antibiotics are used only after a doctor's appointment, otherwise they will be ineffective.injections are used most often.If there is no possibility to be treated injections take pills, suspensions, drops use special - these drugs have a low efficiency, because, except that into the blood, are in the gastrointestinal tract.
Recently appointed local antimicrobial drug formulations that eliminate the infection and do not affect the internal organs.The most commonly used Bioparox, fusafungine, Geksoral.This polypeptide group of antibiotics used for the treatment of sinusitis in children.Available in the form of an inhaler in the nose and mouth, rarely has side effects.Caution should be used for people who suffer from allergies have different chronic diseases of internal organs.
So, antibiotics for sinusitis use extreme caution.
During pregnancy a woman's body to attack a large number of viruses, infections and various pathogenic pathogens that have a negative impact on h...
If you ask your gynecologist or physician, whether the case in their practice of pregnancy occurring is absolutely normal and healthy (meaning wh...
Salicylic acid is an effective remedy for acne, and for a small cost to purchase it can be in every pharmacy.This tool has an excellent anti-bact...