Causes and treatment of degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine
man is not eternal.All the systems of our body fails to produce over time.This is facilitated by the environment, poor diet, lack of treatment and bad habits.One of the most common ailments can be called osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
Osteochondrosis - an inflammatory disease of the intervertebral discs, which leads to abrasion and possible rupture disk.Depending on the spine in which the affected area, it is divided on the lumbar and cervical.These departments are most often affected by this ailment.
symptoms of degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine
department Symptoms of this disease is very slurred.Main symptoms:
- Vertigo with cervical osteochondrosis - a very common symptom.Many people do not pay attention to dizziness, treating anything other than osteoarthritis.Because of this disease diagnosis comes very late.
- pain in the neck and crunch when turning head.The pain is aching and drawing in nature may give in hand.
- increased fatigue syndrome.
- emergence of vision problems and tinnitus.
- Headaches are also a symptom of osteoarthritis.They are similar to migraines.
- electric current rather his feeling when a person turns his head.
- Nausea and vomiting, followed by a refusal of food.
- pallor and unstable blood pressure.
All these symptoms alone can indicate a variety of diseases, sometimes not at all dangerous.But if you notice 2 or more signs, insist on an x-ray of the cervical spine.
Causes of cervical degenerative disc disease.
Unfortunately, the disease is laid at the genetic level.Many people have this gene, but not all.Among the causes of the release:
- increased loads on the spine;
- poor diet.
diagnosis of degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine.
For accurate diagnosis should undergo the following procedures, or at least two of them:
- ultrasound Doppler;
- X-rays of the cervical spine.
Treatment In the treatment of such diseases as osteochondrosis is better to use a set of procedures.It includes:
- assumes no load (weight lifting and spine tilts).
The most important treatment is prompt access to a doctor.Do not engage in self, trust the professionals.Osteochondrosis - a dangerous disease that can lead to stroke, paralysis and even death.Take care of your health, and if symptoms do not be afraid to ask for help!