The doctors have assumed for a long time that cranberry juice helps to destroy infections of the urinary tract and bladder, urine oxidizing.They believed that the acidity of cranberry creates an unfavorable environment for bacteria in the bladder.However, only recently have researchers discovered that cranberries contain a substance which does not allow E. coli to attach to the wall of the bladder.
Treatment of urinary tract infection in
home Women can prevent recurrent infections, drinking 150 grams of cranberry juice twice a day, recommends Dr. Paul Barney from Layton, Utah, who studied the effect of cranberries on bladder infection.
Fortunately, there are many ways to prevent such infections at an early stage and avoid the unpleasant symptoms that lead to more serious health problems.Pay attention to the prevention of two major principles: First, do not allow the bacteria to the urethra (the channel outputting from the bladder), and secondly, make sure that there is no difficulty with urination
- not allow vessels to constrict.Funds that take people from colds and allergies, inflamed nasal membranes narrow, clutching the tiny blood vessels in the nose.The problem is that they have a similar impact on the neck of the bladder.This side effect decreases urine flow and exposes the body probability bladder disease.
- Fill channels.To support the active work of the urinary tract, drink plenty of fluids.
- Do not overfill the system.There is a probability of overloading of the bladder with water and, consequently, its attenuation."I've had patients who drank in order to prevent infection of the bladder 12-20 glasses of fluid per day As a result, they stretch the bladder to such an extent that the effective evacuation is impossible." - Says Dr. Zhillespay.
- Limit alcohol consumption.People with a predisposition to bladder infections, limit alcohol consumption to one drink a day, says Dr. Zhillespay.This is due to the fact that the alcohol reacts with chemicals in the brain, muscles causes the bladder to contract more.
- not suffer.When you urinate frequently, the bacteria remain in the bladder and can begin to multiply, says Dr. Zhillespay.Two trips to the bathroom is not enough.If you feel the need to urinate, do not delay.
Features of treatment of urinary tract infections in women
Despite the fact that women are very prone to bladder infections, their body is designed so that the infection can be relatively easily prevented.According to Dr. Zhillespay, female urinary tract has a highly purifying device to remove bacteria from the bladder and surrounding organs.If it works as efficiently as possible, this will help avoid the discomfort and pain of bladder infections.
In addition to the recommendations outlined above are some additional tips specifically designed for women to prevent infection of E. coli, often causing a bladder infection:
- Do not forget a simple rule: "urinating after sex, you flush out all the bacteria came fromthe rectum or vagina to the urethra area, - says professor Alicia Petrulis from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland -. If you think that you will soon have sex, drink a glass of water, so you will definitely urge to urinate after. "
- Train your friend.Dr. Zhillespay argues that the classical position in sex may contribute to bladder infections.If a man is very high above the pelvis of women, it puts pressure on the urethral opening, and the pusher movement up and down the urethra moves in the same direction.As a result, the urethra becomes inflamed and swollen.
- To avoid this problem, doctors recommend a variety of movements and positions.
- use of contraceptives.Many wives bus use a larger aperture to more effectively blocking the path of the sperm.But such diaphragms hinder the functioning of the bladder, preventing the flow of urine.
- Remove the swab.You contracted a bladder infection during menstruation?Perhaps the blame tampons.They can hinder the permeability of the bladder neck by changing the pressure of urine, so you can not be emptied efficiently, - says Dr. Zhillespay.- Before urination change tampons "
Take care of your back, for the prevention
urinary tract infections to the urinary tract working smoothly, and the risk of infection was minimal defeat, constantly worry about my back, says urologist L. Zhillespay in his.book, "Get rid of cystitis." The nerves that control the bladder activity, are located in the spine in the lower back. When the waist is not in order, and also weakened the bladder. "as the battery is stranded, weakened bladder is not functioning properly.It is not completely emptied, and often contain residual urine, which can lead to infection, "says it Here are some tips for daily training back
- Escalators..." Escalators are contraindicated for women - says Dr. Zhillespay - they causethe gradual weakening of the spine.I have had many patients stop using the escalator, and bladder infections have gone. "
- How vacuuming? Do not pull and push the vacuum cleaner hands, says Dr. Zhillespay. Walk back and forth with a vacuum cleaner that you do not have.. to bend and unbend
- high heels high heels are great for women in fact, some women really are more directly when wearing high-heeled shoes, but for the other extra centimeters fraught lordosis -... the curvature of the spine forward If you experience painback, try to give up high heels
treatment of urinary tract infections folk remedies -.?. the recipe
Looking for some new hot drink this alcohol-free "hot Toddy" seasoned with spices just right addition, cranberry juice helps preventurinary tract infections. Some cranberry juices contain large amounts of sugar or corn syrup with a lot of fructose, so pay attention to the label to be sure that the purchase of 100% juice.
- 3 glasses of cranberry-apple juice (100%);
- 3 cups of cider;
- 1 bar cinnamon;
- 1 teaspoon cloves unmilled;
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg;
- zest of one orange in a long spiral.
Mix all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.Then cover and leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.Remove from heat and strain.
Yield: 6 cups.One cup 107 kcal, 0% fat.