surprising that these two representatives of the B vitamins are not attracted sufficient attention.Together they are involved in the synthesis of enzymes necessary for the implementation of many body functions.In addition, biotin helps maintain the health of hair and nails, and pantothenic acid plays an important role in the fight against the body with stressful situations.
Biotin and Pantothenic Acid - instructions for use
dosage of biotin and pantothenic acid
- for hair and nails - Take 1,000-1,200 mcg of biotin per day.
- In diabetes - Talk to your doctor about taking high doses of biotin to help in the treatment or prevention of diabetic neuropathy.
Recommendations for the use of biotin and pantothenic acid In most cases, people get enough biotin and pantothenic acid from a multivitamin supplementation or supplementation with B vitamins supplements to the individual substances are required only for the treatment of certain diseases.Certain additives, in most cases, should be taken wit
Other sources of biotin and pantothenic acid Biotin is available in liver, soy products, nuts, oatmeal, rice, barley, beans, cauliflower, egg yolk, milk and wheat.By-products, fish, poultry, wholemeal bread, yogurt and legumes are the best sources of pantothenic acid.
Indications biotin and pantothenic acid
- To maintain healthy hair and nails
- To improve the digestion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
Indications of pantothenic acid
- For normal functioning
- central nervous system to improve the digestion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
Medicinal properties of biotin and pantothenic acid
names of both substances are talking about their wide distribution in the body.Both words have Greek roots: "pantothenic" from "Pantos" ( "everywhere") and "Biotin" from "bios" ( "Life").Because these substances are found in many products, cases of their failure is almost never occur.Biotin is also produced by intestinal bacteria, but in this form it is absorbed by the body easily.Multivitamins and vitamin B complex generally include biotin and pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5, both of these substances are sold in the form of individual additives.The main form of biotin is a D-biotin.Pantothenic acid is represented by two forms: pantethine and calcium pantotenagom, which is suitable for use in all cases and is cheaper pantethine.
As are biotin and pantothenic acid and biotin, and pantothenic acid is involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates contained in foods, fats and proteins, and enzymes in the synthesis.Biotin plays an important role in the use of glucose by the body, its main "fuel", and also provides growth of healthy hair and nails.Pantothenic acid is needed by the body for the implementation of the normal communication between the brain and the rest of the nervous system and for the production of stress hormones.
biotin and pantothenic acid - the main effect Biotin improves the condition of weak and brittle nails and can help in low hair growth due to biotin deficiency.Studies have shown that excess production of stress hormones prolonged emotional disorder, depression or anxiety increases the need for pantothenic acid used in the synthesis of these hormones.
Biotin and Pantothenic Acid - additional opportunities In high doses of biotin may increase insulin sensitivity, which is important for diabetics.In addition, it may protect against nerve damage due to diabetes (diabetic neuropathy).
body's need for biotin and pantothenic acid officially recommended doses of biotin and pantothenic acid is not present, but it is commonly believed that both men and women enough to consume 30 mcg of biotin and pantothenic acid 5 mg per day.These amounts are obviously sufficient to maintain the body's normal functioning, but for the treatment of certain diseases or disorders may require higher doses.
Symptoms of biotin and pantothenic acid deficiency deficiency of biotin or pantothenic acid in adults is practically unknown.However, prolonged use of antibiotics or anticonvulsants can cause the level of biotin which is below normal.
Signs of excess biotin and pantothenic acid Serious side effects associated with taking high doses of biotin or pantothenic acid, is unknown.Some people who take 10 grams or more per day of pantothenic acid, there is diarrhea.
Side effects of biotin and pantothenic acid and contraindications
Biotin and Pantothenic Acid side effects When receiving 10 g of pantothenic acid and more per day may experience diarrhea.
Caution when using biotin and pantothenic acid used for the treatment of diabetes is very high doses of biotin (more than 8 mg per day) may change the need for insulin.If you are sick, before taking these supplements consult your doctor.
Forms release biotin and pantothenic acid
- Soft Gel
Facts and tips when using biotin and pantothenic acid
- If you consume a large amount of canned goods and other finishedproducts should be additive with pantothenic acid, because this vitamin is easily destroyed by heating.For instance, in bread and porridge contained only half pantothenic acid originally contained in the grains.When freezing and thawing fish or poultry and beans lost during preservation even greater (70%) of pantothenic acid.
- Biotin helps maintain healthy hair, but only in rare cases it can prevent hair loss (when it is associated with biotin deficiency).Pantothenic acid can interfere with the normal age graying hair.
- According to the results of the Swiss study, biotin may increase nail thickness by an average of 25%.Semi-supplementation with biotin resulted in improved nail condition in two-thirds of the study participants.
- To obtain 7 mg of pantothenic acid, you should eat 2 1/2 cups wheat germ.