about this item little to say, and yet the magnesium is one of the most important for the health of inorganic substances.It is necessary for the normal course of approximately 300 enzymatic processes in the body;In addition, it can prevent many chronic diseases, from asthma and fibromyalgia to heart disease, and to provide effective assistance to the body when they occur.
Magnesium - instructions for use
- to prevent heart disease - 400 mg per day.When
- arrhythmias, congestive heart failure and asthma - 400 mg2 times a day.When
- fibromyalgia - 150 mg magnesium, and 600 mg of malic acid, 2 times a day
- When high blood pressure - 400-800 mg per day
- In diabetes - 500 mg per day.
Recommendations magnesium is better absorbed when taken with food.Magnesium may reduce the effectiveness of antibiotics of the tetracycline group.Talk to your doctor
Magnesium - other sources Good food sources of magnesium are cereals, nuts, legumes, dark leafy greens, and shellfish.
- To prevent heart and cardiac arrhythmias
- diseases to alleviate the symptoms of fibromyalgia
- To attenuate asthma
- attacks to relieve the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- To prevent complications of diabetes
Medicinal properties of Magnesium
The average human body contains about 30 grams of magnesium, but this small amount is vital for many functions.Magnesium deficiency is often due to the fact that there are too many diet processed products in which the content of this element is very small.Also, magnesium easily reduced at the level of stress, with certain diseases and certain medications, as well as intensive exercise.Accordingly, to maintain health may be necessary nutritional supplements.They are represented in different forms, including aspartate, carbonate, gluconate, sulfate, and magnesium oxide.
Magnesium - how the Magnesium is essential for energy production, the functioning of the nervous system, relax the muscles and the formation of bones and teeth.However, potassium and calcium magnesium regulates heart rate and blood clotting processes, and also helps in the synthesis and use of insulin
prevention with the use of magnesium Studies show that magnesium is necessary for the prevention and treatment of heart disease.It was confirmed that the risk of death following myocardial infarction in areas with hard water containing significant amounts of magnesium.Some researchers believe that the use of hard water mortality from myocardial infarction can be reduced by 19%.Magnesium, obviously, lowers blood pressure and also helps recovery after heart attacks by inhibiting the formation of blood clots by expanding arteries and normalizing heart rhythm.
Preliminary studies suggest that normal magnesium intake can prevent the development of type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent) Scientists from Johns Hopkins University measured magnesium levels in more than 12,000 people without a history of diabetes and followed them for 6 years.The risk of diabetes in people with a minimum level of magnesium by 94% higher than in humans at its maximum level.However, these results only apply to the representatives of the European race.Further research is needed to clarify the question as to whether magnesium can prevent this disease.
Magnesium - additional opportunities magniysposobstvuet Since the relaxation of muscles, it can be successfully used in sports injuries and fibromyalgia.It also alleviates the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and menstrual cramps and may increase bone density in women after the menopause period, holding back the development of osteoporosis.Furthermore, the airway extends magnesium, which is useful in asthma and bronchitis.Data on the effectiveness of magnesium for the prevention and treatment of migraine inconclusive, but in one study it was shown that magnesium can increase the effects of sumatriptan-drug prescribed for migraines.
body's need for magnesium recommended daily dose of magnesium is 400 mg per day for men and 310 mg for women aged 19-30 years, 420 mg for men and 320 mg for women aged 31-70 years.Higher doses are required to prevent or treat diseases, as well as women taking oral contraceptives.
Magnesium - signs Even a small deficiency of magnesium deficiency may increase the risk of heart disease and diabetes.In a serious deficiency may experience arrhythmia, fatigue, muscle cramps, irritability, nervousness and confusion.
Magnesium - signs of excess If the body can not cope with high doses of magnesium may develop serious side effects, including muscle weakness, lethargy, confusion, and difficulty breathing.
Magnesium Side effects and contraindications
Side Effects of Magnesium some people when taking supplements with magnesium marked nausea and diarrhea.If you experience these symptoms, try to reduce the dose or switch to a more benign digestive tract gluconate or magnesium sulfate.
- People with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting your doctor
- Magnesium may reduce the effectiveness of antibiotics of the tetracycline group.Talk to your doctor before you start concomitant use of these drugs.
- If you are sick, before taking these supplements consult your doctor.
Facts and tips when using Magnesium
- If you take supplements with magnesium, and also take calcium supplements.Violation of balance of these two elements can weaken the effectiveness of additives
- Studies have shown that better than other magnesium compounds digest citrate.Cheapest-magnesium oxide, but it is absorbed by the worst
- magnesium deficiency may reduce performance.In one study it was shown that the reduced level of magnesium in women over 50 years of exercise leads to a significant increase in oxygen demand and increased heart rate.
- Observation of 60 patients with hypertension showed that magnesium intake resulted in a decrease in blood pressure.The average systolic blood pressure decreased by 2.7 mm Hg.Art., diastolic, 1.5 mmHg.Art.Reducing the pressure of even a few units can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
- To obtain the necessary for a young man for magnesium (400 mg), you need to eat daily 3.5 cups of raw rice.