for the consideration of our readers we publish recipes for home care for the health of Alzheimer's disease.This depressing decay of personality in Alzheimer's disease, unfortunately, many of us have seen.It begins with a small memory lapses and can progress to the point that people do not know the photographs people close to him.It is a cruel end.
Alzheimer's Disease - Treatment folk remedies
As demonstrated by the 15-year follow-up in 1686 of older people, those who took over the 2 years of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, naproxen and similar drugs, the risk of developing Alzheimer's diseaseIt turned out to be two times lower than in those who did not take them.Receiving drugs over 2 years resulted in an even greater reduction in the risk of disease.Why nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs help prevent Alzheimer's disease?
According to this study, protein plaques that accumulate in the brain in Alzheimer's disease are the result of some of the inflammatory response, so
This is good news.The bad news is that long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in itself is not without risk.They can lead to peptic ulcer and disrupt the functioning of kidneys, so you should consult with your doctor before taking them for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
Folk remedies for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease - care of the brain
basis of the initial stage of the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's disease folk remedies - is to take care that the good old gray matter of the brain worked in the most favorable conditions.The number one goal is to prevent the mini-strokes."Strokes seem to create a risk of developing Alzheimer's disease", - said David Snowdon, a gerontologist from the University of Kentucky.
It is not a severe stroke that lead to paralysis and speech disorders, and on small, mini-strokes, which can pass unnoticed by man.Dr. Snowdon and his colleagues studied a group of 102 nuns in age from 76 to 100 years, observing their mental abilities at their lives and pursuing their autopsicheskie brain research after death.The researchers found that among women who have had a mini-stroke (identified at autopsy) was n times more senile dementia than among those who did not have strokes.
"Measures to reduce the risk of stroke are available to each of us," - says Dr. Snowdon.First of all it Nishcha low m fat and regular exercise, this way you can reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease.There are also other methods aimed na stroke prevention.Let us examine them in detail.
wondered if we should take a daily baby aspirin in low doses.Obtain reliable evidence for the fact that it can prevent the formation of blood clots and promotes freer its current in small vessels, says Dharma Spng Calcio author kishi "long -life brain."But before you decide to take aspirin regularly, talk to your doctor, especially if you have any disease of the gastrointestinal tract.Aspirin sometimes causes irritation of the stomach and worsens the gastric ulcers.
lowers blood pressure in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease
high blood pressure reduction in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease folk remedies - very important for stroke prevention measure.Scientists have long observed approximately 400 men and women whose blood pressure has changed since the age of 70.After 15 years after the study began just a few people developed Alzheimer's disease.However, it they had higher diastolic blood pressure (the lower value) than those who have not developed the disease.
Although it is still too early to say with confidence that the high blood pressure leads to Alzheimer's disease, there will be premature to begin to monitor their pressure.Ask your doctor if your blood pressure is within normal limits.If you need to reduce it, here's how to do it.
Maintain a normal body weight for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease folk remedies
Exercise regularly, including a little exercise and fresh air pas little for weight loss.
Consult your doctor if you should reduce salt intake.
Do not forget to take the medication prescribed to lower blood pressure.
The Alzheimer's disease is similar to cardiovascular disease?
Alzheimer's disease is similar to cardiovascular disease in one very important pokazatate: it largely depends on lifestyle, says Dr. Calcio.In the book "The Long Life of the brain," he offers a number of readily available measures aimed at maintaining and preserving the higher brain functions.
- Limit your fat intake.In one of the studies were compared to data of the World Health Organization for the dissemination of Alzheimer's disease and the characteristics of the diet;It found that in the countries with the highest consumption of fats in the diet and the highest recorded incidence of Alzheimer's disease.Dietitians recommend limiting fat intake so that they accounted for approximately 20% of calories derived from food.Reduce the consumption of meat and high cholesterol foods m, replace them with chicken and fish."Some types of fish, such as tuna, trout, mackerel and salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, - says Dr. Calcio -. They have a beneficial effect on the brain, as part of the insulating sheath of nerve fibers."
- Try to take traditional remedies containing vitamin E for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.Studies show that vitamin E for Alzheimer's disease of moderate severity eliminates the symptoms of the disease.Dr. Kalsi recommended to take from 400 to 800 ME (IU) of vitamin E per day.However, if you're going to take more than 200 ME, first check with your doctor.In a study conducted with the use of vitamin E, it was revealed an increased risk of hemorrhagic stroke.
- Take his assistants ginkgo.Folk remedy - ginkgo leaf extract improves memory is mainly due to the fact that the beneficial effect on blood circulation, including the brain.The drug solution or in the form of tablets (also available under the name Memo-plant) can take 120 - 240 mg (calculated as dry extract) per day.However, if you are registered inhibitors mono-oxidase (for the treatment of depression or anxiety), then before taking ginkgo, talk to your doctor, since these drugs can interact.
- Try treated tranquility."When stress in the blood secretes a hormone called cortisol, which is toxic to memory centers in the brain as a strong acid corrodes the fabric, and cortisol literally destroys these centers, -. Says Dr. Calcio -. That's why I recommend in the morning for sometime to be completely calm. "You can achieve peace of mind by having recourse to meditation, reading the Bible and prayer."If we talk about maintaining the optimal level of brain health and prevention of violations of his age, there is nothing better than to prevent the state of stress by resorting, for example, to meditation," - he stressed.
regularly exercise your brain for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease
To keep the brain active, use the three types of exercise:
- mental exercise.There is evidence that new connections between brain cells are formed and the elderly if they are actively engaged in mental activities.In one study of older people in the control group exercised on a stationary velotrena-zherah while reading, while the other group only practiced.In the end, who was reading groups noted improvement in memory, while the second is not marked.It does not matter what it is this mental activity: you can read, learn to play an instrument, learn computer, solve puzzles - anything, just to actively work gray matter.
- Exercise in the fresh air.Leave at least a 20-minute walk three to four times a week, even this will be enough to feel a marked improvement.Easy outdoor load increases the number of beneficial effects of chemicals in the brain and helps people maintain high levels of emotional well-being;the latter is very important because depression can lead to memory loss.
- Breathing exercises and stretching.Dr. Kalsi said that based on their ancient art of recovery of brain function."A simple breathing exercises and stretching exercises, such as yoga, improve attention and increase what can be called a total energy of the brain," - he says.The most simple exercise of this kind is as follows: straighten your back and do a slow breath, slightly curving while ago;then, gradually bending your back, exhale slowly.Do this exercise in a rhythm that makes you a little tense.You can do it sitting on a chair or on the floor.