umbilical hernia is a disease, because of which some of the organs that are located inside the other bulge out of the place in which they are located, through the deformation of the wall in this place.If umbilical hernia is very popular treatment of folk remedies.This article provides a huge number of treatment options, one of which, in any case, the patient can choose a.However, to begin with, let's look at what causes contribute to the emergence of a hernia and what are the symptoms of a given disease.
Treatment umbilical hernia folk remedies - infusions and decoctions
- Use grass gryzhnika need to steam out and applied to the umbilical hernia.
- Using buckthorn brittle.
- use of horsetail during its flowering medicinal purposes.
- To 1 tablespoon of herbs, gooseberry bush should add two cups of water.Insist need half an hour.In the day to drink about half a cup four times.
- Three teaspoons narrowly flake cornflower Add 500 ml of water.Should drink two cups per day.
- to one glass of water add twenty
Treatment umbilical hernia folk remedies on prescription Vanga
- 1 tbsp.l.Bitter wormwood need to pour a glass of cold water.Boil for 15 minutes, the lid should be closed.Then, remove from heat and drain.
- in 0.5 of water from a spring or well need to put two or more copper coins.Drinking active composition during the day.
Causes of umbilical hernia
Doctors emphasize that all the causes of umbilical hernia can be divided into general and local.Common reasons involve: 1) heavy physical labor, 2) when the muscles are very poorly developed.Local causes involve: 1) the weakness of the umbilical ring.Therefore, the patient requires immediate treatment.As we know best - is an umbilical hernia treatment folk remedies.
Symptoms of an umbilical hernia
main sign of an umbilical hernia is a protrusion of the strong, which is only amplified when performing any exercise, or when physical labor, but completely disappears in the recumbent position.This hernia is called reducible hernia.Severe pain is most often present in the performance of any work.If the patient has started treatment for hernia is a protrusion grows in size and disappear when lying position.This hernia is called irreducible hernia.