Vitamin D is found in milk products, cheese and cheese, vegetable oil and butter, raw egg yolk, in seafood, liver, fish and others. When it comes to milk, the milk of vitamin D is found not so much andmoreover, it contains phosphorus, which prevents the absorption of vitamin D.
vitamin D in food
products According to the content of vitamin D in food, they can be divided into three main groups:
- Plant: oatmeal, potatoesand some herbs;On this vegetarians who eat only vegetables and fruits, it is advisable to use the same and products of animal origin.
- And as the conversation went on animal products, these include: milk and all dairy products, liver, fish and animals, eggs, cod liver oil and eggs;
- Synthesis in the body: Vitamin D under the influence of solar rays produced in the skin and perhaps precisely because of this, some scientists believe that vitamin hormone.Another condition for the production of vitamin D is the clean air.A clear example can be Asian and African countries, where dust an
role of vitamin D in the human body
Vitamin D is necessary for us not only to feel good and excellent health, but also for us to have always a luxurious smile and strong bones.As you may have guessed the main task - to help the body absorb calcium.As a result of this - bones and teeth are healthy and well-formed.This is especially true for pregnant and lactating women, as they are losing a lot of vitamin D. In the common people is due to the fact that the child uses a portion of the substance for its growth and development.
form and structure of the teeth varies depending on the number of required elements in our diets.If you have aching bones, and you're in for a few days will be to eat 200 grams of cottage cheese, and drink fresh lemon juice, the inert mass quickly get stronger.
order to provide themselves with a sufficient amount of vitamin D you need to know which foods contain vitamin D, to reconsider their diet, often to be in the sun, in winter and summer, to get rid of bad habits, especially alcohol.Kids as a source of vitamin D should be given fish oil, but also closely monitor the dosage.Usually children under 10 years will be enough of one tablespoon per day.
vitamin D overdose and its symptoms
- first signs of vitamin D overdose are constipation, headache, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, dryness and excessive thirst, frequent urination, fatigue, weakness.
- late signs of vitamin D poisoning are: cloudy urine, weight loss, high blood pressure, seizures, high blood pressure, arrhythmia, mood swings, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or flank pain in the muscles.
- severe consequences of overdose is the development of hypertension and renal failure.
Vitamin D overdose often happens when erroneously calculated doses.This may be due to different types of content preparation in medicines.
Now you know about the content of vitamin D in foods and its role in the human body.