Consider some of the symptoms of disease by feeling the temperature.
reasons for feeling cold
Hypothyroidism - the reason for the feeling of cold
you always wrapped in a sweater or turn on the heaters at full capacity, while the rest thrive without them?Then this may be one of the eloquent signs of hypothyroidism, decreased activity of the thyroid gland produces too little hormone.Although hypothyroidism is found in both sexes, often it remains undiagnosed in adults and elderly women.Here are some of the characteristic signs of the disease: weight gain, dry skin, low husky voice, and constipation.
Older people often feel cold, even in summer, so try to avoid fans and air conditioners.As a result, there is the threat of stroke or heart attack associated with overheating.According to statistics, during an unprecedented heat wave, the ensuing summer of 2003 in Europe, died 35 000 people, and most of them - the elderly.
main reasons for feeling cold
cold intolerance is yet another sign of
Cold intolerance can be a feature of other hormonal disorders - dysfunction of the hypothalamus, the gland that helps regulate body temperature, appetite, weight, and emotions.The disorder of the hypothalamus functions observed in the presence of tumors, infections, head injuries and malnutrition.
constant cold sensation accompanied by anemia.About 20% of people with iron deficiency anemia suffer from intolerance to cold.
In rare cases, increased sensitivity to cold is a warning bone or leukemia (cancer of the blood and bone marrow) cancer sign.
If you often freezes, feel numbness and weakness may cause the feeling of cold is fibromyalgia, a violation of the musculoskeletal system, which often affects women.Direct threats to life it is not, but it weakens the body.
reasons for hot flashes
Climax - the cause of hot flashes
Probably many familiar mantra climax: "It's hot - or am I?" The constant sensation of heat and tides - the distinctive symptoms of menopause, but not all women complaining of heat intoleranceThey suffer from hot flashes associated with menopause.
Hyperthyroidism - the cause of hot flashes
Moreover, many men also experience difficulty with a high ambient temperature.Intolerance to heat - a classic sign of hormonal disorders, especially hyperthyroidism, excessive production of thyroid hormone, which is why increasing the body temperature and accelerating the metabolism.Here are some characteristic signs of this dysfunction - anxiety, weight loss, constant hunger and thirst, exophthalmia.From overactivity of the thyroid gland affects both men and women, but more often it is a violation of a sensation of heat occurs after all the women.
main causes of hot flashes
Feeling the heat can be a reaction to excess caffeine, amphetamines, certain antidepressants and drugs for the treatment of the thyroid gland.
Increased sensitivity to heat may signal serious conditions - multiple sclerosis, for example.Indeed, the impact of heat and hot water may temporarily worsen the condition of a patient with multiple sclerosis - there is a tremor, lost the clarity of vision, there are problems with memory.
heat intolerance - typical cause of anhidrosis, where a person did not sweat.This condition represents a serious threat to life.People absolutely no sweating, risk of overheating and heat stroke.Help
To which the doctor ask for help?
The body consists of many different parts and components, and almost every one of them can develop a myriad of some violations.Below is a list of specialists who need to seek help.But if you feel the acute or chronic pain does not pass, you began to bleed, started vomiting, there was redness and swelling, severe itching, vertigo, dizziness, immediately contact your doctor or call the "ambulance."
- Cardiologist: a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases and functional disorders of the cardio - vascular system.
- Endocrinologist: a doctor, dealing with the treatment of hormonal disorders and diseases.
- Gynecologist Dr. overseeing the functioning of the female reproductive system and treating the disease in this sphere.Some gynecologists can perform surgery.
- Neurologist: a doctor who specializes in treating diseases and disorders associated with the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) and the peripheral nervous system (sensory and motor nerves).
- oncologist: a doctor who assists in cancer.Some oncologists do surgery, while others specialize in radiation therapy.
- Podiatrist: Doctor - surgeon, treating diseases and bone diseases, joints and muscles.
- Podiatrist: Doctor - orthopedist who specializes in treating diseases of the feet and ankles (in England, these doctors called hiropodistami).
- Physiotherapist: medical professional whose training allows you to diagnose and deliver the people from the motor problems and muscle dysfunction.
- Rheumatologist: doctor, in whose area of competence are diseases of the joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, connective tissue and bone.