Depth procedures impact on the improvement of the skin
Consider what Gglubinathe impact of treatments to improve the skin.The main factor determining the depth, it is not a means of influence, and his strength.
What determines the depth?
depth exposure treatments to improve the skin is not determined only by the type of procedure.Matter and force of impact and the use of machinery.Thus, for example, glycolic acid at low concentrations causes a superficial peeling, and higher can be used for medium peels (note that, nevertheless, it applies only to superficial peeling).Dermabrasion is a surface, as well as the middle and deep.
depth exposure treatments to improve the skin.Average procedures Procedures
average depth provide noticeable effects elimination of defects such as wrinkles, spots on the skin, the mask of pregnancy, age spots, large pores and skin roughness.Dull, lifeless skin bec
Preparation Preparation of the skin for the procedure with medium or deep influence (except phenol peel) provides a more rapid recovery, less risk of staining and the best result.During the 4-6 weeks before the procedure is necessary to treat the skin by means such as Retin-A, glycolic acid, and bleaching agents.Retin-A stimulates the regeneration of the skin and accelerates its healing.Alfagidroksikisloty such as glycolic acid, Retin-reinforcing effect A.Women with darker skin are at increased risk for the appearance of spots on the skin after the procedure with an average exposure.Bleaching agents to be used before and after the procedure, to minimize the risk.If you are performing a skin care program, it is likely to have been prepared for the procedure with an average exposure.Some experts agree to carry out such a procedure unprepared skin.But in this case, the results may be worse lengthen the recovery period, and increase the risk of staining.The exception to this rule is a phenol peel, the results of which are independent of the training.
Sue, 49-year-old manicurist, used skin care products and doing superficial peeling for three years.She was pleased with the results, but wanted more and took a vacation for five days to recover from the middle of peeling.Peeling TCA has provided the desired results, and within five days, Sue was able to go to work, using make-up.
depth exposure treatments to improve the skin.Louise, an elderly woman of 69 years, who had numerous wrinkles around the mouth and very light skin, wanted to rejuvenate the face by means of a single procedure.Light skin makes it suitable candidate for a deep exfoliation, which was performed only around the mouth.Wrinkles become much smaller and very light skin tone it possible to preserve a natural look.
What to expect: the procedure with an average depth exposure
Examples: peeling with trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peels resorcinol, "Chiyah Ree1" Jessner peels, laser resurfacing and dermabrasion erbium average depth.
Anesthesia: local or domestic.
Who performs the procedure: the majority of medium-impact procedures can be carried out as a nurse, having the proper training.
Venue: the doctor's office.
Duration of treatment: 30 minutes to 2 hours.Duration of hospital stay: not required.
discomfort: discomfort during the procedure can be mild, moderate, or (relatively) strong, depending on your training or pain threshold.After the procedure, minimal or no discomfort.Expect to take pain medication for 1-2 days.Swelling: disappear within 3-7 days.
dressing: after erbium laser resurfacing or dermabrasion medium subjected to the treatment area will get wet and get sick if exposed to air.To speed healing and minimize discomfort, the skin patch can be covered in the form of a mask, which itself will disappear in a few days, or grease ointment.Most patients prefer the mask, because it is more convenient.After an average peel is left open wounds, and the person you just need to lubricate until exfoliates dead skin (usually 5-10 days).
Wound: The skin will heal in 5-10 days, and it will look as sunburn.Redness gone in 1-4 weeks, depending on the depth of the procedure.
Makeup: can be applied after the healing of the skin, usually 5-10 days.
public appearances: after you will be able to apply makeup.Job: perhaps you are ready to go to work the next day, but the appearance will be a deterrent.Exercise: You can resume a week later.Sun protection: from 3 to 6 months from the sun protection factor of at least 15.
resumption procedures skin care: skin care can be resumed after healing.
final result: visible after the redness disappears.Saving Results: The result of the average chemical peeling lasts from 6 months to 2 years.If you regularly use skin care products, this period is extended.For most women with an average penetration of procedures are the basis for facial rejuvenation, and repeated at intervals of 6 months to 2 years.
ready for what will have to spend from $ 1,000 to $ 2,500 for the average peeling of the face and neck.Session erbium laser resurfacing and dermabrasion average can cost up to $ 1,000.
Deep Deep treatments can remove wrinkles and spots on the skin.They also make it less noticeable scars from acne.Furthermore, after these procedures the skin is tensioned slightly, which allows to delay tightening.Yet another advantage is that, unlike treatments with average exposure desired result can be obtained after one session (except acne scars, which removal usually requires multiple sessions).
Despite these advantages, deep treatments lost popularity as causing two side effects, unavoidable and gives the face an unnatural appearance.First, the skin looks very pale and colorless, like a ghost.Therefore, deep treatments are not recommended for women with dark skin and dark.But even skinned patients the result can be unnatural because of the apparent border zone, which is exposed to.Secondly, the skin following such procedures and becomes a wax-like rubber.
So many women later regret that they have chosen a method of deep impact.
In an effort to avoid unwanted changes in color and texture of the skin, which accompany profound procedure,
What to Expect:
deep procedures • Anesthesia: intravenous anesthesia or general anesthesia.
• Who performs the procedure: a doctor.
• Place of operation: the doctor's office or hospital.
• Duration of operation: 30 minutes to 2 hours.
• Duration of hospital stay: not required (statement on the same day).
• Discomfort from weak to strong.Expect to take pain medication for 1-5 days.
• Swelling: medium to strong after the phenol peel grinding and carbon dioxide laser;sometimes interfere with swelling to open his eyes.Disappear in 7-10 days.After dermabrasion less swelling.
• Bandages: Two methods are used to protect the wound, indoor and outdoor.In the open method, the treated area of skin ointment is applied, and you yourself need to wash your face and smear it from the day after the procedure.In the closed method, a paste after the procedure is applied to the skin patch or a special adhesive mask.After a few days you will return to the plastic surgeon's office, so he removed the mask.Then you have to be twice a day to wash your face and apply the ointment.Many patients prefer the closed method, because it is more convenient and less painful.
• The healing process: your face is swollen and red, it will get wet and covered with a crust.After phenol peel skin on the face and darken pull together, and then it will start to dry out and the cells slough off.You are advised not to touch the peeling skin and if possible not to move the facial muscles.After the carbon dioxide laser resurfacing or dermabrasion deep healing requires 7-10 days.Regardless of the procedure, 7-10 days you will have a smooth, pink skin.This type, like sunburn, persist for 2-3 months.After that, the skin is likely to become very pale.
• Make-up: can be applied after the skin stops flaking, approximately 10-14 days after the procedure.
• public appearances: 10-14 days, with makeup.
• Work: probably, you will be ready to return to work within three days, but the appearance will be a deterrent.
• Exercise: You can resume after a stop to peel off the skin, usually 7-10 days.
• Sun protection: obligatory, with sun protection factor of at least 15.
• Final result: visible after the redness disappears, usually in 2-3 months.
surgeon may turn to more intrusive option.But you will not get the benefits of deep impact, and the risk of a pale, waxy skin continues, albeit smaller.
deep impact made using phenol chemical peel, dermabrasion deep, grinding carbon dioxide laser and other methods.The duration of the recovery period at the same time twice larger than an average depth effects.
cost phenol peel, dermabrasion or deep grinding carbon dioxide laser to the entire face is from 3000 to 5000 dollars.Treatment of the face would be cheaper, but it increases the risk of a significant border.