lift inner thighs
body correction.Lifting the inner thighs.Lifting the inner thighs, which is also called the medial Thigh Lift is designed for women with loose skin in this part of the body.Stand in front of the mirror and the thumb and index finger of the hand grab the skin of the thigh on the inside, in the groin area.Now lift it up.Thus you imitate the inner thigh lift.Please note that the improvements relate more to the upper part thereof than the bottom.Women with loose skin knee thigh lift fails.
lift or liposuction
Liposuction makes you slimmer and lift - younger.Liposuction reduces the amount of fat, but can worsen the view of the inner thighs, if your main problem - it's loose skin.
stretched skin at the site usually has a weak tone and does not shrink after liposuction.If you are most worried about loose skin inner thighs, you need a lift, and if this is combined with the lack of excess fat, liposuction can try i
tightening the inner surface method
thighs During operation excess skin is removed, and the remaining area is attached to the pubic hair growth.Postoperative scar is likely to be located in the inguinal fold and become invisible after healing.Women with very loose or hanging skin are recommended to remove the skin portion of the inner part of the thigh in the form of an ellipse from the knee to the groin.This method is called vertical tightening the thigh, and after such an operation is noticeable scar, so the vertical lift is recommended only to patients with severely sagging skin.
Lifting the inner thighs.Complications If
lift performed by a qualified surgeon, the surgery itself and the post-operative period is likely to go smoothly.
What to expect: the tightening of the inner surface of the thighs
• Anesthesia: general anesthesia.
• Place of operation: the doctor's office or hospital.
• Duration of operation: 2 to 3 hours.
• Duration of hospital stay: one day.
• Discomfort: medium or severe degree.Expect to take pain medication for 2-7 days.
• Swelling: maximum 3 days.As the swelling, you may notice that the swell as knees and ankles.Swelling will completely disappear after 2-6 weeks.keep your feet elevated to accelerate this process.
• Bandages: removed after 2-4 days.
• Seams: most plastic surgeons use absorbable threads, which do not require removal.If the physician is using non-absorbable thread, remove them in 7-10 days.
• Drainage: drainage, if it is placed, removed 1-5 days after surgery.
• The appearance in a bathing suit: in 2-3 weeks.
• Employment: to sedentary work, you can return within 1-2 weeks, subject to discontinuation of painkillers.If the work you are able to keep your feet in an elevated state, then proceed to the performance of official duties and can be used.
• Driving: allowed to get behind the wheel after 1-2 weeks, if you stopped taking painkillers.
• Exercise: you can gradually resume after 4 weeks.
• Final result: visible after the final scar will be delayed - in 1-2 years.Improvement thighs contour is observed immediately.